Chapter 34- Third year

A/n-

So I decided to kinda end the second year last chapter bc I want to create ✨drama✨ later on in the story and It's a lot easier to make it if they are in third year ig lol.

Also like a trigger warning there's is like talk about a knife in this chapter, idk if this is necessary but it's better to be safe then sorry.

Saturday

-----August 27th-----

"You have to get up, it's your fucking birthday!" Blair shook me awake.

I groaned and flipped over so my head was facing my pillow and buried underneath the many blankets that I kept on my bed.

"You need to get up." She started pulling the blankets off me. "You have things to do today, I planned something."

Blair was like a second mom to me in a way, even though she's the same age as me.

"I don't wanna get up. Pretend Serena is me and it's her birthday." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Y/n, I did not hear a single thing you just said, because..." She finally got a good enough grip on the last blanket and pulled it off of me. "your face is shoved into a pillow." She huffed.

I slowly and dramatically flipped back around.

"What plans did you make?" I asked.

"I guess you'll just have to get up to figure it out." She shrugged and pulled the last blanket off me.

-

After I finished getting ready I jumped onto Blairs bed as she pulled a small, wrapped box out of a drawer.

"Here, take this." She handed it to me.

I flipped the box over and on the bottom it said, in writing.

One of fourteen

To: Y/n

From: Blair

"Fourteen?" I was shocked. "Why fourteen B?"

"There's one gift from each of us, like the whole friend group-"

I interrupted her "Wait what?"

"You didn't let me finish."

"Sorry, continue..."

"As I was saying, I wanted to make it fun so I kinda made everyone hide theirs."

"So, just to be clear, there are thirteen presents hidden around this huge ass castle and I have to go find them, alone?"

"Now that you say it like that it sounds dumb but I promise you it'll be fun and also you won't be alone, pretty boy offered to supervise you." Blair said.

"Supervise?"

"I couldn't think of another word." Blair started staring down at the present eagerly.

"Well now would you like me to open it?" I asked.

"Yes, please. The anticipation is killing me."

I tore off the twine and the brown paper. I opened up the small box.

 I opened up the small box