Chapter 27 - Don't go.

Daniel's eyes bulged as he looked at Jessica. He glanced down at her calendar and stared at it for a while. He couldn't believe that time flew that quick. That fast. In just a month, Jessica would be moving back home. "Who will I go to when times get rough?" He wondered. For almost a year, he'd been going to her for the longest when he wanted some ease some stress off of his mind.

Another date that was coming up, was the 1 year anniversary of his dads death.

"Holy shit. It's been that long?" Daniel asked in a saddened tone as he lifted his head off of the pillow.

"Oh my goodness." Jessica said as she covered up her face. "I don't want to go back home."

"It's alright Jess. You can always come visit." He said as he stroked her hair.

"I know, but I don't want to go back to eating cheese and crackers all day." She whined. "And besides, my mother doesn't have enough money to send me back up here."

"You know that i'll pay for your flight."

"You don't have to do that, Daniel." Jessica sighed as she turned his way.

"But I want to do it." Daniel nodded as he turned her way. "And are you going to sell that necklace like I said?"

"No. I'm not ever selling it." She said as she shook her head. "My mom is just gonna have to struggle with those bills."

"Well, we have to go out with a bang this month." He smiled. "Nothing but fun stuff during the day, and Guitar Hero during the night."

"Hell yeah."

And that's exactly what they did. Every day for a whole month, they invited the boys over during the day and had a blast in the pool, and they played Guitar Hero for endless nights. Jessica spent these days like they were her last because she knew that she'd have to go back to living under her low class conditions. Though spoiled, she could care less about that. All she was worried about was the fact that she had to leave Daniel.

Tomorrow was her last day of staying in Miami, and today was her last day of Community Service. It hadn't ended like she thought that it was going to end. In the beginning, she thought that she would be kissing Eric goodbye, hugging Rakim in a saddened way, and crying in Belle's arms. But it was the total opposite. She was still close with Rakim, but her and Eric weren't boyfriend and girlfriend like the beginning, and Belle was dead. And Daniel who was her sworn enemy in the beginning, was added on her list of loved ones. They went from fighting everyday, to cherishing each others company.

Jessica's mother came into town, and came over Justine's house while she was at Community Service. She had a relative that lived in Miami, so she would be staying with that relative until the next day. Jessica's mother had her sister drop her off over Justines because she planned to check on her daughter.

But when Justine answered the door, she was angered that she didn't inform her that she was coming.

"Elizabeth." Justine growled.

"Justine." Her mother growled back.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming over my house?"

"Please. I didn't come over to start drama." Jessica's mother snarled. "I came to come check on my daughter."

"Well YOUR daughter is at Community Service." Justine snapped. "And she isn't supposed to leave until tomorrow. As far as i'm concerned, she doesn't want to leave until tomorrow. So you can meet us at the airport tomorrow. I bought you a ticket so that you both wouldn't have to drive."

"Does she have her things packed?"

"She hasn't started packing yet, but i'll make sure that she does."

"Mhm." Jessica's mother said with an attitude as she walked off into her sisters car, and pulled off.

Justine never liked Jessica's mother, and Jessica's mother never liked her. Jessica's mother was the prime example of why her family went through so much pain and suffering of not being able to have a father.

Jessica returned home an hour later and her heart was already soaked in depression. To avoid being sad, she went into her room without going into Daniel's room to prevent herself from crying. She quickly packed some of her clothes, starting with her pants. She was beginning to tear up while she was beginning to do it. 

Then, Daniel walked into the room. Daniel was already crying, but when she seen him crying, she started bawling. They didn't talk or ask each other what was wrong. Jessica stood up and gave Daniel hug as they both held each other, and started wailing in each others arms. They were both crying so hard that their shoulders were moving heavily up and down. Jessica leaned forward, then wiped the tears off his eyes with both of her thumbs.

"Don't cry, Daniel. It's okay." Jessica weeped as she cracked a small smile. "I'll keep in touch with you as much as I can. I promise."

"Alright." Daniel sighed as he nodded his head.

"Daniel.."

"Yeah?"

"Did you want to um....have sex before I leave?" Jessica giggled. "Since it'll be our last time for a while?"

"You're so cute!" Daniel joked as he laughed and put his forehead against hers. "You know I don't care. Just let me get a 'Trojan' out of Jojo's room."

Daniel waited until Joseph, Angela, Vanessa, and Justine left. He walked into Jessica's room as Jessica placed the sides on the side of his arms, and they began french kissing. Daniel laid her onto her bed, and they started slipping off each others clothes. They didn't care about the fact that they were 13 years old. They wanted to make this moment last.

45 minutes later, they were coated in sweat, but they still weren't done. They kissed each other until Daniel slowly broke from her kiss, kissed her all over her neck, and rested on her chest. They both were sexually satisfied, and happy that they made this moment worth it.

But in reality, they were making it harder to leave each other.