Chapter 10 - Bitch! [Part 2.]

Jade grimmed Jessica, then looked at Eric. Both of them didn't even seem remorseful about what they had done. On how they betrayed her. On how much they hurt her.

"Look Jessica, i'm sick of you being such an asshole by trying to control me. We're done and over with. I'm back with Jade now." Eric said as he put his arm around her.

"So that's how you're gonna do me? You're gonna just dog me like this?" Jessica shouted, causing a scene.

"You guys weren't even together that long." Jade said, rolling her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, Jade!"

"Jessica, you need to chill out." Jade said standing up, and getting in her face.

"Jess, you don't want it with Jade." Sean said. "She's pretty crazy."

"I don't give a fuck how crazy she is. I'm not afraid of her like all of these other female's are!" Jessica continued as she inched closer to her face.

"Come on, Jessica. Let's just leave them two alone." Belle coffed as she gave the two a dirty look.

Belle walked Jessica to the bathroom, and Jessica sat on the floor, and broke down. Belle kneeled down onto the ground with her, hugged her, and let her cry on her shoulder. Jessica was crying because this was her first boyfriend, and she had strong feelings for him. She wasn't with him for long, but she was only 12. She didn't know what real feelings were.

"Forget them both, Jess." Belle said as she rubbed her back. "Forget them both."

Lisa took everyone to clean at a local mall, and a popular shop. The moment was extremely awkward. Nobody talked to anyone, and of course, they weren't having fun like they always did when they cleaned. Everyone was so seperated and so disconnected, and nobody seemed to care.

But when they got back to community service, all hell broke loose.

Jade was sitting with Belle, and Belle kept rubbing Jessica's back to make sure that she was comfortable. Knowing Jade, she never failed to stop picking with her.

"Blondie why are you always behind Jessica when she has a problem?" Jade snarled as she gave her an irritated look.

Belle ignored her as she continued to rub Jessica's back. She thought that she was being brave, but in reality, she was terrified of Jade. If she had a smart comment to make towards her, she usually did it under her breath. But since Jade was right in front of her face, she didn't open her mouth. Not even a little bit.

"That's fine. Ignoring the question, huh?" She continued.

"Jade why the hell are you always messing with her?" Jessica said, sharply turning her way. "Everything she does seems to bother you. Is it because you know that she won't say anything back?"

"Jessica, I was talking to Blondie. Not you."

"Bitch I was talking to you, though!" She said an an angry tone. "You don't always have to say smart shit everytime she does something. Shut the fuck up sometimes. Damn!"

"Jessica i'm starting to get tired of your smart ass mouth!" Jade snapped as she walked over to her, and stood over her.

"Babe stop.." Eric said as he held her back.

"Let me go, Eric. Damn!"

"Yeah Eric let her go!" Jessica said as she stood up and got into her face also. "I want to see if she'll actually do something."

Jessica stood there and stared at Jade, but Jade didn't do anything like she predicted. Jade wasn't used to people standing up to her, and Jessica was the only female in community service that was brave enough to do it. And as for Jessica, she seen bullies at her old school that were way more scarier than Jade, so she had no fear in her what so ever. Jade looked her up and down, then sat *s+down next to Eric.