Chapter 46 - Fateful decisions.

Jessica had thanked DJ the minute he shot Sean down, but DJ didn't say anything. He walked up to her pipe, shot the chain off, then lifted his mother up. He gave her an angry look he handed her her jacket, then made his way upstairs.

"DJ.."

"Mom, get in the fucking car. Right now." DJ demanded as he looked at her, then continued to walk.

Jessica didn't say anything. She limped her way into the car as DJ handed her an ice pack from out of Sean's freezer. They got inside of the car and drove as she held it on her stomach from being roughed up by multiple men in the last 3 hours, and left the scene, leaving Sean's body inside of the basement.

Jessica didn't say anything to DJ because of how mad he was, until she seen that he'd passed her home. She looked out of the window behind her, then looked at DJ.

"DJ, you just passed the house." Jessica said as she gave him a confused look.

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride." DJ said in his monotone voice as he kept his eye on the road.

DJ drove all the way out to Miami FL, near Justine's house. 20 minutes away from her home, DJ pulled in front of a house that was just as large as Jade's. He stopped, parked the car, and looked at Jessica. Jessica however, had no idea where they were.

"We're here." DJ said as he folded his arms, and kept his eyes on her.

"We're where?"

"Eric's. We're at Eric's home."

Jessica gasped at DJ's statement, and opened her mouth wide. DJ's statement made her so happy that she didn't believe that she was actually where he said that they were. She glanced at the house, then looked back at DJ.

"How did you find it?" Jessica asked as she looked at DJ in shock.

"I did what you always do." DJ nodded. "If you would let me come along with you, you would've gotten here earlier."

"I know that i've said this before, but i'm sorry." Jessica said as she shook her head. "It's just that I don't want you to get hurt. I've already lost your father and I don't want to lose you. I cant lose you, DJ. You're my first son. You're my only son that I had with Daniel and I can never have another child with him again."

"And I can't lost you neither, ma." DJ responded. "That's why I wanted to come with you. As long as i'm around, ain't nobody gone hurt you. That's a promise. Alright?"

"Thanks baby." Jessica smiled as she leaned across the seat, and gave him a large hug and kiss. "I love you, Daniel."

"I love you too, ma." DJ said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Now are you ready to kill the last person on the list so you can return back to your life?"

"I'm ready, but there looks like there's alot of cars outside of his home." She said as she cocked back her pistol, and glanced out of the window. "Are they celebrating an event?"

"They're probably partying or something." DJ said as he got out of the car. "Come on. Let's go check."

DJ and Jessica stepped onto the porch, placed their guns behind their backs, and knocked on the door. Suddenly, a whole bunch of older people along with alot of tiny children opened the door. They were all mexican or hispanic, and a majority of them were women.

"Surprise!" Everyone cheered as they opened the door. Jessica and DJ looked at them weirdly, as they put fake smiles on their face.

"Oh i'm sorry, are you here for Eric's 44th birthday party?" A woman on the left side asked in her spanish accent.