Chapter 6 - Party girl.

Jessica was in a different state of mind. The people that she always hung out with, the people that she stayed in close contact with, the people that she considered innocent, were pulling a real robbery. Real action, real guns. Even though she went out with Eric, she thought that he would shoot her if she did.She kept her head low so that the clerk wouldn't recognize her, and so that her face wouldn'tbe on camera.

"You think that you little hoodlums scare me?" The old clerk said, giving Eric a smart look. "I've seen scarier things in the war."

Eric lifted his 9mm pistol in the air, and shot a bulllet into the ceiling, causing everyone to jump out of expectation. At this point, Jessica was frightened. Everyone else wasn't, but they were giving Eric an irritated look for not warning them about the earblowing shotgun noise.

"Damn Eric what the hell?" Rakim said in a frustrated tone as he turned and looked at him.

"You really think that I won't shoot you in that frail ass face of yours?" Eric snapped as he lowered the gun and pointed it back at the frail clerk. At this point, the clerk was afraid for his own life. He didn't think that there were really bullets inside of the gun.

"No.."

"Right. Now empty the cash register right now!" Eric growled as Sean and the rest grabbed their items out of the store. All of them had on gloves so that they wouldn't leave finger prints.

"Do everybody got what they want?" Sean shouted.

"Yeah!" Everyone except for Jessica responded.

"Is that all you want, baby?" Eric said looking at her through his mask. "You don't want anything else?"

"Uhh..no. This-this is all i'll take.." Jessica answered in a shaken up tone.

"Alright."

"Eric we'll be in the car!" Sean said as him, Jade, and the rest scurried off into the car. "Make sure he gives you every single dime!"

Eric winded up getting alot more than he thought. He took $215.46, and divided it by 7. It all turned out to be $30.18 per person, so he gave everyone $30 dollars, and kept the extra change for himself. Jessica sat in the back with stoned look on her face. 12 years old, and she was an accomplice in a robbery. She didn't know what would happen, or when. She glanced over at Belle and seen a blunt look on her face. Bella didn't feel sorry for Jessica at all, because she tried to warn her before.

"Why do you always get the change?" Sean said driving as he looked at Eric.

"I did the robbery, didn't I?" He responded as he gave his brother an evil look. "Next time y'all decide to do it, you'll get the change. As of now, enjoy the free shit!"

"How do you feel, Jess?" Sean laughed as he looked back at her. She didn't answer.

"She shook as hell right now!" Jade laughed as she looked at her.

"You not gone snitch, are you?" Sean moaned.

"Why the hell would I tell anybody about this shit, Sean?" Jessica snapped.

"Alright. Just checking."

"You took it way better than Blondie." Rakim giggled. "She was crying her eyes out. Wailing and shit."

"That's because Blondie is a baby." Jade said shaking her head.

"Whatever." Belle said as she shook her head out of irritation.

"Alright. Let's go to another corner store that's way out." Sean said as he turned onto the freeway. "Or where the white folks live. You know that they have alot of money."