| 7 |

.•° °•.
Trigger Warning: Mentions of blood and violence.
°•. .•°

| A N G E L I C A |

| A N G E L I C A |

"I'm going to let you in on a secret, little Angelica." Jake winked at me from the drivers seat of his sleek black Tesla. This man had money I'll give him that. But then again, looking at the house him and Harry lived in, and the club they owned, I shouldn't be as surprised as I am.

"Enlighten me, Jakey." I smile cheekily in his direction, already taking a very strong liking towards the man currently driving me to my apartment.

"You don't have to worry about Genevieve. I have no idea what relationship you have with Harry, but he doesn't like Genevieve other than on a sexual basis. Though I admit, the man hasn't had a girlfriend since he was 18, there's something about you and him that I can't put my finger on." He smirks and raises his left eyebrow, without taking his eyes off the road.

I thought about what he said for a second. Genevieve looked very hostile towards me, and territorial over Harry. I admit, the thought of them being together makes me jealous, but that comes natural in the way he took care of me last night.

Harry was intimidating. One of those men who only cared about getting their dick wet.

But I was hooked. He was this drug that I couldn't stop taking, I was addicted to the way he could control me, control my body without even the slightest touch. His eyes on me would be enough to make my body hot. Even his presence in a room I could feel without seeing him.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours, huh?" Surprisingly, Jakes voice was soft and gentle as he spoke. Almost as if he knew what I was thinking about.

"Me and Harry won't work. Nothing even happened last night, I woke up alone-"

"Wait, the two of you never fucked?" He looks at me like I was crazy, apologising softly when I cringe at his loud voice and choice of words.

"No. Never. There was a little moment between us where we kissed, but nothing more happened. Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Couldn't a man and a woman stay in the same room and not have sex?

"Harry's never been the type to look after a girl, even if they had been drugged like you had been. Don't push Harry away too quickly. He's had a hard life." Jake turned to me with a look of sympathy on his face.

"Haven't we all?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"What do you mean by tha-" Jake's question was cut short as the car lurched forward slightly, as we got hit into by a large black SUV.