| 6 |

| 6 |

| H A R R Y |

Stupid twat.

I've quite literally got the girl who has been in all my wet dreams naked in my bedroom, and I make myself look like a total idiot. My voice cracked. What am I, thirteen years old again?

When she opened the door after her bath and she wasn't wearing a towel, I knew exactly what she was doing. Maybe she wasn't as innocent as I thought. I mean the comment about her mouth and her ex gave me enough detail. What I thought was an innocent little flower turned out the have thorns the more I delved deeper into her life.

I stormed out the room after kissing her, she needed to be taught not to mess with me. If she thinks she can get away with seducing me, she's got another thing coming.

Making my way back down the stairs of the estate, I rounded into the kitchen where I found Jake and Jim stood there over looking a map at the kitchen island, looking extremely tense. It wasn't often I saw Jake look so serious.

"What's going on?" I asked, staring Jim directly in the eyes.

"We've had news from Gen. Apparently she was able to finally track the finger prints that were found on the note left on Luke's body. Belonged to a man named Richard Avery. I'll let Gen fill you in on the rest, she could probably explain it a lot better than I could." Jim spoke gruffly, dragging a hand down his tired face, poor man looks like he's barely slept.

"So what are we doing with the information she's about to give us?" Jake piped up, looking between me and Jim, almost like he didn't know who to ask.

"Well. I thought it might be time I let Harry take control of everything. I don't have long until Natalie gives birth. I think you're ready. You know you have to be 100% focused. No picking random drugged up girls from clubs and bringing them back here." He spoke sarcastically.

My head snapped up from looking down at the documents in the island. Feeling my blood boil with rage at his words.

"What do you think I did with the girl Jim? You think I used her? Her barely conscious body? You're sick." I seethed.

I know I'm not exactly a saint, but there's an unwritten rule in this gang. You don't force yourself on a man or woman without consent. Many men in this gang obviously don't abide by this rule, getting away with it whenever they want to.

"Look Harry I-"

"No. Shut the fuck up for two seconds. I'm not entirely sure what's crawled up your pathetic excuse of an ass and died this morning, but you need to fucking sort it out. Don't accuse me of shit you know nothing about." I spat out, looking at Jim with a deadly expression on my face.