| 35 |

.•° ✿ °•.
This shit crazy. Proceed at own risk.
°•. ✿ .•°

| 35 |

| 35 |

| A N G E L I C A |

Silence followed the echo of my blood curdling scream. My eyes were frozen to the words written so angrily across the wall in an ink I could only describe as a thick consistency, the contrast of the red words against the white wall made the letters stand out more than the wet drips that followed.

The silence was loud, and oddly overrated. It wasn't long till I heard the thudding of feet as they ran across the hall, and the door to the room hit against the wall. The sounds were blurred by the ringing in my ears, I wasn't sure if the thumping I heard was footsteps or my heartbeat.

"Angel?!" Harry panicked, obviously not registering the bloody wall as he came in front of me. He took my face in his hands, but my eyes didn't dare stray from the wall. I could hear the muttering of voices to the side of us, as no doubt the rest of the group had joined us upon hearing my scream.

"What the fuck..." I remember him muttering to himself, taking in my frazzled complexion with one of his own.

"Harry-" Jake gasped, causing Harry to look in his direction to see him too staring at the same wall I was.

His body turned to face the wall, and I could feel a slight tremor in his fingers that stayed on my cheeks. I broke out of my stare and brought my own hands up to his, grasping them for dear life.

"We need to leave." He said, turning to look at me in a slight panic.

"I-" I breathed out, barely having time to register my own thoughts as he moved from me and took my bag in his hands.

"No questions. Now. Move it." He said more firmly, and the urgency in his voice was enough to get my legs moving and out the door.

Everyone moved with us, Harry in front of me as he moved down to pick up a small carrier with a mesh door along with a duffle bag, pain further investigation a saw a pair of big doe eyes staring back at me from the carrier, and I realised it was Mabel. Thank God she was safe.

A hand brushed my shoulder from the side of me, and judging by the weight of it, I knew it was a male. It took everything in me not to flinch, and I'm sure whoever it was felt me move slightly. I turned to look up at him, and was surprised to see Jim comforting me.

I wasn't sure I could trust Jim. I've always felt a vibe I didn't know I could trust when I was around him, it was oddly calming and to me that made me panic. It was like I had no control over my feelings, my head and heart failing to come to a mutual agreement.