| 2 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Trigger Warning : Violence and Degrading Terminology towards those in the sex working industry. I do not condone the actions and words used in this chapter.
I respect all men and women who do what they have to do in order to live.
Much love!
Please vote 🤍
°•. ✿ .•°

| 2 | 

| 2 | 

| H A R R Y |

Why the fuck is there pressure on my crotch?

I feels like my whole body has been hit by a massive truck. I seriously need to cut down on the drinking...and maybe the drugs.

The hangover I'm experiencing right now could literally kill a man. But I have experienced near death a few times, I think I'll stick with the hangover.

I grunted harshly when the pressure increased. Don't get me wrong, it felt good, but I was beyond confused as to why the fuck I was feeling more pressure in the head in my pants than the one on my shoulders.

Opening my eyes, I waited for my green eyes to focus to the harsh light being drawn in from the open curtains in my "bedroom".

That's weird, they're always shut. I didn't open them.

Getting into full protection mode, I went to reach for the gun that I always kept under my pillow, only for my arm to get stopped when a cold hand grabbed my wrist and guided it down my body and into a head of hair.

I was now aware of the wet sensation on my dick. What the fuck is this bitch doing.

I look down and there is a mass of blonde hair bobbing up and down my shaft. My brows furrow as I try to remember when I ever said this girl could touch me. Why was she here in the first place.

My finger wrapped harshly around the hair on her head, hearing a pained whimper leave her lips. Good. I'm glad it hurt.

I pulled her head away from my lap, looking her directly in the eyes.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I bite out.

"You were hard baby. I wanted to help." Her inflated lips pouted, making her look like a blow up doll.

"Who said you could touch me? How did you get in here?" I grunted as I pushed her away from me.

"You don't remember last night? You brought me up here after the party. Well actually I found myself alone in one of the guest bedrooms and was confused, so I came to find you and wanted to show you what you're missing." She smirked.