$trange $hit

Princess~ So I woke up feeling so stressed. So then I got Kamari and gave her her bottle and then went downstairs and made some breakfast and then sat down and posted on my Instagram story.

 So then I got Kamari and gave her her bottle and then went downstairs and made some breakfast and then sat down and posted on my Instagram story

Princess~ And then I started eating. And went on twitter and tweeted.

babyhairPrince$$🤎: y'all be so quick to talk about what I'm doin when y'all don't even be knowin the reason.

babyhairPrince$$🤎: and so quick to talk about what I'm doin with my child like..bitch this ain't yo damn child so mind ya own💆🏽‍♀️

Princess~ Then I went to shower Kamari and dressed her. Then I went to shower and got dressed.

Princess~ Then I did my makeup and hair and carried Kamari and went downstairs

Princess~ Then I did my makeup and hair and carried Kamari and went downstairs. Then went outside in my Ice Blue Rolls Royce heading to the office.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So then I got there and carried Kamari and went inside.

Victoria~ There's Kamari she's so cute and you look good.

Princess~ Thank you. Then I put Kamari in her car riding her around.

Asia~ Sorry I had to bring Ella.

Princess~ It's okay her and Kamari can okay together in her playroom.

Asia~ Thank you.

Princess~ Of course. Then we put them in the room while someone was watching them and we went in the conference room for a meeting and sat down.

~1 Hour Later~

Princess~ Alright Asia can you get me the papers?

Asia~ Yeah.

Victoria~ You have a phone call about London?

Princess~ Tell them yes I'll do it.

Victoria~ Okay.

Princess~ So then Aj called me.

princess: hey babe