pumpkin patch

Princess~ So I woke up leaving Kamari a sleep and then I changed and went and started working out.

~2 Hours Later~

Princess~ So I made breakfast and got Kamari and ate while feeding her and then I showered her and dressed her. Then I went to shower and got dressed. Then I put my hair up in a bun and did my makeup and then carried Kamari and went outside in my Blue Rolls Royce heading to a pumpkin patch.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So then we got there and I carried Kamari and saw Kentrell and Draco.

Kayden~ Hi Princess.

Princess~ Hi handsome *hugs him* look you and Kamari are matching.

Kayden~ Yes.

Kentrell~ You look good.

Princess~ Thank you. Then I started taking some pictures. Aweee look at you baby girl

*kamari smiles*

Kayden~ Shes smiling.

Princess~ Yeah and it's her first pumpkin patch *kisses her*

Kentrell~ Get there let me take one with you guys.

Princess~ Okay Kayden come on here.

Kayden~ Okay.

Princess~ So then Kentrell took the picture and we kept looking and then they sat down at a little place and started painting.

Kentrell~ Thank you for this.

Princess~ Yeah of course the kids needed it.

Kentrell~ Yeah your right.

Princess~ Then my mom called and I answered.

mommy🤍: hey baby girl where are you?

princess: at a pumpkin patch with kentrell,kamari and kayden

mommy🤍: awe that's so cute I love to see you guys being amazing parents.

princess: thanks mom but why did you ask?

mommy🤍: because Ro was trying to come over and she said you weren't answering your phone.

princess: oh yeah tell her I'm sorry but I'll be back soon.

mommy🤍: alright

princess: bye love you.

mommy🤍: love you too

~2 Hours Later~

Princess~ So I got back home and Kayden and Kamari were playing in the play room and I posted on my Instagram page.

princessking