drama

Princess~ So I woke up in a shitty mood feeling sick and ran in the bathroom and threw up and then I went in the living room.

India~ Mornin sleepy head.

Princess~ Morning. Then I sat down and started eating.

India~ So how was the dinner?

Princess~ Tell me why I walk in there and see his fine chocolate ass and he just complementing next we havin a good conversation and I see Kentrell.

India~ Oh hell nah what happened?

Princess~ He was fucking freaking out I think he was drunk so I took him back to his hotel room and we was sitting down and he was apologizing and shit talkin bout you forever mine.

India~ Oh hell no yeah I'm his live so much people were commenting about you and he was like it ain't over cause she forever mine so nun of y'all pussy niggas try to get at her.

Princess~ He's so retarded.

India~ Yeah I was like the fuck let her live.

Princess~ Yeah he bugs.

India~ Did y'all..you know.

Princess~ No the fuck.

India~ But the dick good huh?

Princess~ Really good ain't gon lie.

India~ *laughs* I knew it.

Princess~ Fuck.. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

India~ You okay you need to go to the hospital you've been throwing up.

Princess~No it's okay am fine.

India~ Okay if you say so. It's raining outside.

Princess~ Oh damn. Then I went and showered then picked out an outfit.

Princess~ Then I did my hair and makeup and then went in the living room

India~ Okay yeah I see you.

Princess~ *smiles* Thanks.

India~ Where you going?

Princess~ Get some coffee and then my shoot.

India~ Oh okay I'll see you later.

Princess~ Yeah. Then I went outside in the black Range Rover and drove to the coffee shop.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ Then I got out of the car and started walking a little bit.

Sherhonda~ Princess!

Princess~ Someone called my name so I looked back. Ms. Sherhonda.