last day

Princess~ So I woke up and went in the bathroom and took a bath. Then Kentrell came in and took a picture.

Kentrell~ Look at it.

Princess~ Oh yeah I love it send it to me.

Kentrell~ Aight...there. We're gonna go jet skiing.

Princess~ Alright. Then I went out and changed into my swimsuit and posted the picture on my Instagram page.

princessking

Liked by nba_youngboy and 524,223 othersprincessking: what i mean when i say I'll be ready in 5

princessking: what i mean when i say I'll be ready in 5..🧖🏽‍♀️

user1: I wish I wish I was in that tub with you😍❤️
user2: badder without makeup🤩
user3: You fine asf DAMN @princessking
user4: You hit the lottery @nba_youngboy
user5: 😍😍👀
nba_youngboy: A WHOLE MEAL

Princess~ Then I changed into my swimsuit and we went out in the car and got some pictures on the jet ski.

Kentrell~ You ready?

Princess~ Yes nigga.

Kentrell~ Aight.

Princess~ Then we starting riding the jet ski around. Your splashin the water all over me nigga.

Kentrell~ Nah I ain't.

Princess~ Mmm okay.

~1 Hour Later~

Princess~ So we finished and went back to the place and ate then my assistant Victoria called me.

princess: hey Vic what's up?

vic🦋💙: the office I'm going to send you some the lipglosses so we can post them on Instagram.

princess: oh yeah i forgot but everyone's loving the Valentine's Day collection.

vic🦋💙: yeah they really are it's exiting your doing amazing.

princess: thanks and were doing amazing I have to answer my moms call but keep me updated.

Princess~ So then I hung up and answers my moms call.

mommy💕: congratulations baby girl on how the Valentine's Day collection is going am so proud of you miss thang.

princess: thanks momma love you.

mommy💕: love you too.

Kentrell~ What everybody congratulating you for?

Princess~ My Valentine's Day collection is going amazing.

Kentrell~ *kisses her* congratulations.

Princess~ Thank you. Then I posted a picture on my Instagram page.

princessking

Liked by indialove and 514,466 others
princessking: baddest thang❤️

user1: Tell em sis😍😍
user2: Your so beautiful and have such a beautiful smile.
user3: Let them know😍
anastasiakaranikolaou: Miss Thang😍❤️
user4: Gurll youngboy ain't good for you🤦🏽‍♀️
user5: your so beautiful you don't need to be fuckin with someone that ain't loyal😬
indialove: ooo yesss🤩🤩
user7: it's sad because he still has the tattoo with Jania's name🤔
user8: that's what am sayin he showin fake love😐
hannahkim: you having my kids😍
nba_youngboy: LES HAVE A BABYYY😍🤪

Princess~ Then I went in the bedroom on the bed taking videos while listening to House Arrest Tingz then Kentrell can inside and jumped on the bed and laid on me then I posted the video on my Instagram story.

Kentrell~ You Don't look happy what's up?

Princess~ Am fine.

Kentrell~ Don't lie to me.

Princess~ I'm just sad we're leaving.

Kentrell~ It's all good we can take more vacations.

Princess~ Yeah your right. Then I went on my explore and saw a post.

janiaandyb

Liked by user526 and 200 othersjaniaandyb: I'm sure y'all have heard now that Yb is with Princess King but so much people are agreeing with me that they are not a good couple and he definitely belongs with Jania like they have tattoos of each othe...

janiaandyb: I'm sure y'all have heard now that Yb is with Princess King but so much people are agreeing with me that they are not a good couple and he definitely belongs with Jania like they have tattoos of each others names on their face that's what you call thug love and Princess can't compare to Jania Princess got money cause of her parents they the ones that made her rich but Jania made it to the top on her own.

user1: Y'all fans just like to cause shit it's ridiculous🙄
user2: I definitely agree but don't be bashin Princess King like that.
user3: Periodttt
user4: And the sad thing is her thinking he loves her when the whole time he's in love with Jania😬
user5: I know you ain't comin for my girl Princess cause she's gorgeous asf and actually makes her own money she might have grew in a family with money but she always worked hard for herself and her mom said in a interview that she would always get shit on her own except gifts and Jania got her fame cause of YB he gave her the clout so don't act delusional sis.
user6: But Princess and YB less toxic.
user7: But then why he still got the tattoo of her name???
user8: He dumb asf and Princess don't fuck around he best remove that.

Princess~ I got out of the comments so quickly and wiped my tears so fasts

Kentrell~ You ready?

Princess~ Oh yeah. Then I grabbed my bags and went outside and put them in the black car and then we went inside the car.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So then we got to the private jet and went inside then sat down.

Kentrell~ You excites to be back?

Princess~ Oh yeah I have so much work to do and I know you do too with the album comin out soon.

Kentrell~ Yeah you right but you alright?

Princess~ I told you am okay just a little exhausted ima go get some sleep.

Kentrell~ Aight.

Princess~ Then I went and slept.

~Hours Later~

Princess~ So we got back to California really late and I got dropped off and just went straight to bed because I was so tired.