gang shit

Princess~ So I woke up in a really good mood and went downstairs and made some breakfast and then sat down eating and posted on my Instagram story a picture of Kamari a week old.

Princess~ So then someone knocked on the door and I opened the door. Kentrell what the fuck are you doing here?

Kentrell~ You look good and I came to see my daughter.

Princess~ *laughs* you said you didn't wanna see her so bye

Kentrell~ Princess fuck can I just see her.

Princess~ No I'm not gonna have u disrespect her having your girlfriend say you don't wanna see her and then u wanna switch up hell nah i'm not gonna sit here and do that just so u can make another mistake but I'm the bad person that's just tryna have my daughter have a good life we left you alone so you can do the same for us.

Kentrell~ Please.

Princess~ Not falling for that bullshit no more *closes door* so then Kamari woke up and I fed her and then showered and dressed her. Then I went to shower and got dressed,

Princess~ Then I did my hair and makeup and then carried Kamari and went outside in my black Maybach and headed to Malaysia's place

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So then I got there and carried Kamari and went inside.

Royalty~ Kamari *carries her* Hey Pri you look so beautiful.

Princess~ *smiles* Thank you.

Malaysia~ Hey Pri look at you.

Princess~ Look at you too damn ass fat and everything.

Malaysia~ Thank you.

Princess~ Majesty,dad and mom are over there.

Princess~ Okay thanks. Then I went over to the living room.

Terrence~ Baby girl *hugs her*

Princess~ Hi dad.

Anastasia~ Baby you look so beautiful *hugs her*