brotherly loved

Princess~ So I woke up and went to shower and then picked out an outfit.

Princess~ So then I put my hair up in a messy bun and then I fed Kamari and then showered her and dressed her

Princess~ So then I put my hair up in a messy bun and then I fed Kamari and then showered her and dressed her. Then I went outside in my black SUV Rolls Royce and headed to the private jet.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So then I got there and went inside with Kamari and sat down then Teelee FaceTimed me.

teelee🤍: are you guys on your way?

princess: yeah he's not there right?

teelee🤍: he's here but he's about to leave with the boys in about 3 hours.

princess: alright that's when the guys with the bouncy houses and shii are gonna be there.

teelee🤍: alright and all the kids are here.

princess: okay that's good thanks tee.

teelee🤍: of course see you guys soon *hangs up*

Princess~ So then I started eating my breakfast.

~4 Hours Later~

Princess~ So then we landed and I carried Kamari and went outside in the black suv Cadillac.

Chris~ Ready ma'am?

Princess~ Yeah.

Princess~ So then we got to Kentrell's and then got out of the car and went inside. We're here y'all! Then all the boys came running and hugged me. Hey boys

Kamiri,Kameron, Taylin,Kayden~ Hi Princess.

Princess~ Awe is that Rylie *carries him*

Teelee~ Yeah I missed you Pri *hugs her*

Princess~ Missed you too Tee. Tay Tay where's mommy?

Taylin~ Went grocery shopping.

Teelee~ Yeah she went to get snacks and the guys are already in the backyard setting things up.

Princess~ Perfect. I'm gonna go out Mari to bed and then start on the food and desert.

Teelee~ I'll help.

Princess~ Say less sis. Then I went and put Kamari to bed and then came downstairs and me and Tee started making the food and desert.

~Minutes Later~

Nia~ Do I hear Pri?!

Princess~ *goes to Nia* Hey bitch.

Nia~ Hey mamas *hugs her* where's Kamari?