exposed

Princess~ So I woke up and went on my phone and read something.

Rapper NBA Youngboy was spotted out at the mall with daughter Kamari Gaulden and ex girlfriend Princess Kings cousin Kennedy King holding hands and kissing in Houston, Texas👀

Princess~ So then everyone was texting me and blowing me up about it and i was crying feeling so emotional but all I thought about was my daughter so I showered sand then got dressed.

Princess~ So then I went outside in the black SUV Cadillac and headed to the private jet.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So then I got there and went inside and saw down and tweeted.

Princess King🤍: i feel so hurt,disrespected and disappointed.

~Hours Later~

Princess~ So then I landed and got out and went in the car and got to Kentrell's and the door was open so I went inside and went in the bedroom and saw them in bed with Kamari.

Kennedy~ Princess?

Princess~ You don't even fucking speak to me *carries Kamari* and you you promised me no females.

Kentrell~ She's Kamari's family.

Princess~ I don't care but when was I gonna find out about this?

Kennedy~ We were gonna tell you.

Princess~ When huh Kennedy I was fucking crying to you when I was going through shit with him.

Kennedy~ But you ruined it for me you knew I wanted to get with him way before you and you go behind my back.

Princess~ Are you serious your so full of yourself ugh this disgust me and you had my daughter around you guys doing all this fucking shit oh hell no your lucky I, not in the mood to beat your asses.

Kennedy~ Go ahead you're just mad he don't love you anymore and never had the love we got.

Princess~ We lasted 2 years ima give this lil thing a week or two.

Kennedy~ Two years getting abused and cheated on *chuckles* but okay.

Princess~ Don't you dare and act like you didn't go through the same shit stupid bitch. Then I went outside and put Kamari in the car and headed to the private jet.

~Hours Later~

Princess~ So then I got home and put Kamari to bed and then I saw Kennedy's post.

thekennedyking