next day

Princess~ So I woke up really happy I went downstairs and made some French toast,eggs and hush brows and then I sat down while I read something Jess sent me.

jess🤍: read this *send link*

Princess King and rapper NBA YoungBoy we're looking really cozy while having dinner in Los Angelos laughing,talking and enjoying their food but what everyone is wondering are these two really dating because there have been so much rumors about them being together so let me know what you think in the comments below and if you ship these two as a couple.

Princess~ Fuck! then I texted Jess back.

princess: I'm fucked.

jess🤍: why?

princess: my parents.

jess🤍: oh shit yeah but your an adult their gonna get over it.

princess: I hope. Ima go shower talk to you later.

jess🤍: alright love you bitch.

princess: love you too

Princess~ So then I went and showered then picked out my fit.

Princess~ then I put my hair in a low ponytail and did my edges and makeup then royalty called me

princess: hello?

ro🤎: hey come home right now.

princess: why?

ro🤎: mom and dad are arguing.

princess: ofn am on my way.

ro🤎: alright.

Princess~ So I grabbed my keys and went outside in my black Ferrari and put my glasses on and then headed there.

~Minuted Later~

Princess~ So I got there and knocked.

Royalty~ Here come inside.

Princess~ Then I came inside and Prince was crying. Take him upstairs.

Royalty~ Alright *goes upstairs*

Princess~ What are you guys arguing about making Prince cry.

Terrence~ You and that guy last night and your promised me nothing was happening.

Princess~ Promises Don't really stick in the family do they.

Terrence~ What are you talkin about?

Princess~ When you married mom and promised her to treat her right looks like you didn't keep that promise.

Anastasia~ Princess! Baby girl please don't.