Chapter 7

I could see someone's legs from behind the heavy curtain and if I was not wrong then it must be a boy.

 Thank god the curtain was long enough that both of my legs were covered 'God please help me, ' I silently prayed to god in my head. 

"Tringggggggg Tringggggg" sound of the phone came from my right.

 "What? No, I am not coming. Training? 11:30. Ok....Yeah," he replied to the person in a very pissed off tone. He threw the phone on the bed. Man his mood is off. 

Suddenly realization hit me. Phone? How can he have a phone? He is a student.

Red Blood member is allowed only.Hmm, so he is a red blood member What the fuck man I also have red blood in my veins Every fucking human being has.

 I watched from between the curtains as he headed towards the doors-just wearing a towel. And oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddd I was damn sure I was drooling over his half-naked body. 

He suddenly turned and his eyes were on the curtain. Holy shit! He was the same boy who kidnapped me.

 "Please please... don't come here" I begged as he came nearer and nearer to the curtain. I closed my eyes in fear. 

"Bow Bow bow.... "Bruno what happened. Are you hungry? Come with me." He said and guided the dog to the kitchen.I sighed in relief .

They both were in the kitchen maybe if I ran like Usain Bolt then I can make it out of here alive I thought. I eyed the distance between me and the door. Something moved behind me. A pair of small ugly little eyes were there watching me- A LiZaRd.

"Aah-" a scream erupted from my mouth. I pressed my hand on my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

 I could see the lizard's back body struck the glass just behind me. Thank god he was not here, he was in the kitchen. But the dog heard my noise.

 I hid further behind the curtain and he came nearer and nearer Now we both were behind that damn curtain.

"Bow Bow Bow bow" he barked at me. "Shhhhh ...Please for the sake of my life stop barking" I whisper yelled "Stop barking Tommy" he called out.

 And like an obedient dog, he stopped. He tilted his head and looked at me.

 I narrowed my eyes in suspicion 'what is this damn dog thinking' Before I could even move he launched himself on me throwing us on the floor as he started licking my face. "I am not your food" I muttered under my breath "Tommmyyyy ".

His now approaching voice alerted me and I ran to hid behind the curtain.

 "God just this time god please just this very last time help me. I swear I will never ask anything from you. I swear. Please just help me this time." I prayed mentally to god.

 Man, I am going to have a heartattack.

" What happened? Why are you so restless today?".

 "Bow bow bow bow". "You know what I can't understand, your language. Cut the chit chat and eat." 

"Bow Bow Bow".

"Why are you looking at the curtain? There is nothing behind the curtain man".

 "Bow Bow Bow," he barked as if saying I will show you. 

I pressed both my hands on my eyes because I was damn sure my time has come to say Good fucking bye to this world.

 He lifted the curtain from its bottom as I jumped up and scooted sideways. But It was too late. "Tommy come here," the boy said in alertness. 

"Come out of the curtain, whoever are you. Come Out" He yelled.

My heart Leapt out of my throat as I saw the outline of the knife in his hand from behind the curtain. Oh god, he is going to kill me.

He was standing dangerously close to me. Only a thin curtain was there between us. I held the curtain tightly in my fists.

 He yanked the curtain hard and I tried harder to keep it between us. "Come out of the curtian. Now" I glared at the lizard 'It's acurtain damn fault lizard' And it stuck out its tongue as if making fun of me. 

"Fine then" The pipe on which the curtain was attached broke out of its sockets. 

"Aahhhh!" I screamed as I laid on a very hard uneven surface. It took me a moment to realize that I was on top of him and the curtain laid above covering us. 

How fucking romantic. 

And then he threw the curtain away.

***********

To be continued.....