CHAPTER 2

It took nearly 5 hours to reach our destination.

"Where are we?"I asked Robert.

People were heavily dressed. Wearing rich expensive clothes. The airport looked like a 5-star hotel.

"Fiosa"

"F-Fiosa?"

(Note- Fiosa is the name of a fictional town which is known as 'Land of the kings'.Rich personalities, politicians, stars live here. It is a very corrupted town full of underworld don and criminals.)

"Yes." 

Oh god, I have to get out of here. Ms. Evans was right Karma has come to bite me in my ass.I panicked as I took in the high rise buildings and large parks around me as we stood outside the airport.

"Uhhh Robert I need to go to the washroom"

His eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"You were perfectly fine a few moments ago"

"Awwww Robert I need to go nowwww or else I will pee in my pants," I screamed loudly earning a few glares at me.

What a drama queen I am

"Robertttttttt if I don't go the washroom now I will-"I twisted my legs and acted like I was going to pee.

"Fine Fine"I ran back to the airport and looked for the washroom...I mean for the exit

."There," Robert pointed towards the washroom.I gave him a thumbs up and dashed for the washroom.

"I will stand outside in case you are planning to do something".

"What?! No, you can't stand here. Not even outside. This is a girls washroom."

"Don't you want to pee huh?"I rolled my eyes at him and went inside.

'Oh god now how will I run away' I thought.

Shanayra think something think something.

Think !!

A kind-looking women came out from one of the stalls and politely smiled at me.

That's when a fantastic idea came to me.

I put on a panicked face and ran towards her.

"Mam please please help me....t-there o-outside th-there is a man. Please save me from him, Mam.He wants to k-kidnap me. Please" I cried out loudly.

"Oh, dear don't worry huh? I will help you. Stop crying" she said and hugged me.

"He is standing outside?"

"Yes mam"She looked at me up and down and smiled.

"I have spare clothing. You wear it and then you go out. I will keep him busy. He won't be able to recognize you."

" Thank you so much"

"I will keep him busy and then you run far away from here. Dear I can do this much only"

Where will I go even if I run away? I have enough money and I can find a job for myself. At least I will be able to go out of this horrid town. And then I will live my life, the way I always dreamed of.

"What you are doing is enough mam." I smiled at her.

"Ok then you quickly change"I watched from behind the wall as the lady went out of the washroom and talked to Robert.

She said something in his ear that made him blush.Perfect.

I drew in a deep breath and confidently walked out of the washroom.

Robert's gaze fell on me for a teeny-tiny second and then he ignored me and said something to the lady.

That was it. I increased my pace somehow made it out of the airport unnoticed.

And then........I ran.I didn't know where I was going but I ran like a bullet train.

People looked at me as they saw me running like a maniac.

I turned left and found myself on a very big road.It had a beach on its right side.A BEACH.Oh wow, it looked so beautiful even from so far .... Like blue glitters- Shut up shanayra. 

Focus on running

Focus on running.I turned my head to see if Robert was coming. No... nothing.

Suddenly a big black car came flying from the left side of the road.

 Then another. Another.Another....Oh Shit! So damn many cars.

Shanayra now u are dead.... D.E.A.D