CHAPTER 4

My heart leaped into my throat as I stared at the gun.

"Get off me you fat rat," I said struggling beneath him and kicked him right in his groin.

"Ahhhhh" he screamed in pain.

Using the opportunity I ran out of the car at full speed but I was thrown on the ground with large hands.

Shit! He has caught me.

I looked down at the ground in defeat as my chest heaved with a lack of oxygen.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

( WARNING )

Then slowly he walks around me, circling me the way a predator would its prey. His eyes had a hungry look that grew hungrier and greedier with each passing second.

He roughly pinned both my hands above my head with his larger one.

I roared at him in anger which only made him chuckle in response

"Easy tiger I won't kill you....yet"

He grazes the gun against my neck down to my breast, down my torso, and stops at my abdomen.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as wetness pooled between my legs.

Out of a sudden, my mouth was covered with a cloth. I tried to struggle but the chloroform was too intense. It seems to seep into my nostrils and mouth. It made me drowsy and then I fell into a .....

deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhhh" I let out a groan as my head ached.

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a car.A quick flash of memory made me even drowsy.

A small stout man was sitting in the front seat.

What! When did the handsome hunk turn into a toad.

Where is he?

"Where am I? " I asked.

He ignored my question and  pulled into a half-crescent driveway and parked at the foot of the colossal stone building with AULAM FAMA engraved above the entrance.

"We have reached mam" he said hinting me to get the fuck out of his car.

"Welcome to aulam fama" I whispered to myself as I walked inside

 I stood in a giant hallway with a high vaulted ceiling and light yellow-colored walls that reminded me of the interior of a church or the building straight from the horror movie. I reached an open doorway on my right I plugged in.

"Come in," said a friendly voice. I stepped inside, a young woman wearing a suit was seated behind the desk sorting through a stack of files.

"Name?" she asked still sorting out the files "Shanayra" I replied.

"Hmm... Shanayra anderson ... Right?".

"Yes"

"Your room is 3 -113, "she said giving me a card " Class starts from tomorrow... Ileana will show you around and tell you everything. OK?"

She lifted her head to speak .... and froze.

"Y-you?" she whispered.

I stared at her now yellow face and frowned

Oh god ..... where have you sent me

First, this school looks so scary and now there are weird people in it.

"Sorry... is there any problem?" I asked her.

"N-nnnoo no no... no problem... nothing.. i-i will c-call illeana," she said and left

I think she has some stammering problem. 5 minutes ago she was perfectly fine and now she is acting like she has seen a ghost.

 Maybe I look like a ghost. I straightened my hair in self-consciousness.

My gaze fell on the telephone kept there.

The phone is here then where has she gone to make a call.

I stood there for another 20 minutes ......... angrily tapping my foot.

Damn it! I am going myself.

....................................................................................................................

Please vote 

please