Sleep Over Part 2

No ones pov.

La la was chewing on chicken and valentine was munching in an egg roll

. The Were eating like animals . Until they stopped and looked at each other and bust out laughing .

DING DONG

Val : mhmmmmmmm . She yelled with a mouth full of food still in her mouth .

Valentine pov

I left la 'maya eating her food and ran to the door . When I opened it , it was Khalil looking cute as ever .my baby 😜😝.

me : mamill . I said with a stuffed mouth as I huged him

Khalil : (chuckling ) first of all chew your food . He said as he touched my cheek .

I swallowed all my food and blushed at the touch of his finger on my cheek .

Me : hey babe . I said blushing

Khalil : now . Wessup baby . He laughed

Me : come in La la here

Khalil : whessup la la . He said as he hugged her

La la : hey Khalil .she said as she hugged back

Khalil : I see y'all munching . He said pointing to the bags of food .

La la & Val : yeaaaaa they said at the same time laughing

Khalil : and y'all slaying the game right now to .

Everybody laughed

Val : lil u hungry ?

Khalil : yeses can I have Chinese please ?

Val : okay

Val went to the kitchen and grabbed a plate for Khalil pand came back in the living room .

Val : here you go lil .

Khalil : thanks sweetheart

Val : welcome bae

La la : aw wee y'all to cutie

La ' maya pov

They are soo cutie the way they are sitting by each other just soo cutie .

Me : y'all are like an anti argument couple .

Khalil and Val looked at each other for a second and bust out laughing

La la : what soo funny . I chuckled

Lil & Val : ( rolling on the floor laughing )

me : still don't get it . I said chucking .

After 2 seconds of laughing they finally calmed down and was back to normal .

Val : ohh girl u had me dead on that floor . She said fixing her hair .

Me : what's so funny ??

Val : girl we not no anti argument couple .

Khalil : we don't claim our selves that's.

Me : why you are so sweet and soo indecent to each other .

Khalil : we're just that way anti couple does not an any way describes us

Val: yea we've been together for 2 years we fight yell , fuss, and cuss .were a REAL couple .

Val : see what Zulu and Damien are just a ...... Idk couple . It's not Damien fault in that relationship it's Zulu . She drives Damien to a point he wants to slap here back in time . Damien do the sweetest things for her he even bought her a car for her 16 birthday . He buys her the latest jewelry and purses but she still not satisfied . The girl is stressing him out and stuff . I know Damien's not happy all the things Damien did she didn't return the favor for him.