Parrrtttyyy✨

9:40

Damien's house party

La'maya Pov

We arrived and OMG is was so packed like cars were all down the roads . half naked people were outside and some girls with tight behind tank tops and booty shorts.

Wow. I whisperd

I know girl . I told you . She giggles

Yea you was right .

Come on as she turned her car of and put her keys in her purse .

When we both got out her car we grabbed a hold of each other hands and walked in.

Some people were stunned on how I look and others had the ugly stare . us think I care ? NOPE lol .

I heard a few whistles am mumbles on how me and Val looked and all were just thirsty ness .

When we got in the mansion there was a lot of people dancing like crazy . everybody sweating there weaves out and droppin to the floor like crazy

Me and Val kept on walking until we got into the main room . There was a lot of people from school there . The smell of weed , liquor and sweat was burning my nose badly . The lights were dim so you could see the puffs of smoke lingering in the air .

Dance with me Val said as 3005 came on by childish gambimo came on

Hold up, wait a minute, all good just a week ago
Crew at my house and we party every weekend so
On the radio, that's my favorite song
Made me bounce around, like I don't know, like I won't be here long
Now the thrill is gone
Got no patience, cause I'm not a doctor
Girl why is you lying, girl why you Mufasa
Yeah, mi casa su casa, got a stripper like Gaza

Me and Val were dancing up a storm to Chilshish Gambino . We were having fun it dancing to the beat of the music , I'm the mix of crazy people at that to .

The music switch to Chance the Rapper favortie song . Now this was my jam . Val look tired of dancing already but I pulled her in seconds dancing back with me and everybody else .

Now this is my song . I said as I mimic her .

She just started to laugh and dance with me .

******

Blue Pov.

I walked into the mansion and it was really LIVE full of people all eyes fell on me mostly girls giving me this grim , biting there lips , winking at me , and trying to fix themselves like they weren't twerkin on some random dude just now . Just distrusting I thought to myself shaking my head .

Yo blue . My bubba yelled coming up to me.

We dapped up each other and everything when he lead me in the main area .

My bubba name is Shawn he goes to the same school as me but he a grade higher he's a senior . I've been telling him and Maya but he already knew Val but I told him all about Maya and then he called me and said they were coming her so that's how I poped up her .. I really don't not wanna be here tho but hey I guess I'll chill

I saw them . There in the other part of the house . and they DEAD FINE BRUH . YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT YO GIRL GOT ON .

FR ? I said looking at him serious

Fr bro . come one follow me .

We were passing a bunch of drunk and just nasty people .

I was following Shawn to this den . It smelled like weed and sweat . I walked in more and there was more people . until I was Val and Maya , AND DANG BROODIE WAS RIGHT MAYS FINE BRUH !