Important ✊

No Ones Pov

La 'Maya was sleeping peacefully for 3 hours in her calm restful bed after he sickness she had . It seem after she was laying in her bed heavy tiredness came upon her . School was over for her friends and Blue Opened her door gently when he peeped that she was sleeping he quietly walked in her room and carefully putting the bags and the big Pizza Hut box on the chair too. He took his hoodie off . He had on a bottom down black polo shirt with a red bow tie and some cargo pants on . His hair was nicely cut and his naturally curly hair made it even look nicer on him and more mature . He went over to La'maya's bed and looked at her .

Blue Pov.

I went over to Maya's bed and saw her sleeping so peacefully . She looked even more amazing sleeping . Her face is so gorgeous with he hairless head .

"Time to wake her up ". I thought .

I sat on the bed carefully and started to rub her back softly and gentle . I know she felt it cause she exhaled softly . I kept rubbing her back and then kissed her head and all the way down to her nose .

She started to move around changing her facial expression .

Mmmm . she wined . Noooo she wined softly

You not gonna wake up for me?? . I whispered in her ear .

I think she knew it was me cause her eyes fluttered open slowly . She was staring at me and a smile appeared on her face

You miss me ? I said

You don't know how much . She said tiredly .

I smiled at the fact she missed me .

She started to look at me all over and back up at my face

Why are you so dressed up? . she said as she sat up and stretched .

Nothing . I just felt like it . I shrugged .

You look so handsome . she said smiling as she started to run her fingers in my hair.

I like that . I smirked at her . it feels good .

She started go giggle and blush . Putting her hands on her face

Don't start that stuff now . I said sternly putting her hands down .Mage looked the other way smiling .

Look at me baby girl . I smiled at her

She looked at me and her face was bright red .

Stoooop . she said shyly . My cheeks hurt .

I laughed and I put her on my lap .I wrapped my arms around her waist gentally . She laid her head on the crock of my neck . We were quiet . it was a good quiet not bad . I looked at her and she was back to playing in my curly cut hair

How was your day. She spoke softly , still rubbing her hands in my head .

It was okay .. I guess it's not right without you . Val not even right .

Awee. she said . It's okay . I'm coming back next week . Then yall don't have to be in so much Somber .

Yea . I missing my baby girl to much to think right in class . I hugged her in my arms tightly .

All she could do is smirk , giggle, and blush .

How was yours ? I said concerned .

It's was okay until I got sick ... vomiting like crazy it made me cry . It felt like I was vomiting my lungs out . My dad helped me out then I washed brushed my teeth and things then I went to bed then I was dead sleep .