GoodMorning⛅️

Blue Pov.

I woke up from the bright sun gleaming threw my white curtains . I slept so good I couldn't describe how I felt with Maya right beside me . I switched positions slowly and she was on my chest sleeping peacefully . Her warm body on me felt amazing . I was playing with her face while she was sleep it was cute when she made little faces when I touched her face . She had her head on my chest and one Arm on my back and the other on my lower stomach . I smirked a little at her hand she was touching my abs repentantly last night .

I stretched out my arm out to get my phone off the night stand . I press the power button and it was 10:30 . I put my phone back down and turned back to were I was position at .

I moved my gently without waking her up , and slide out of bed . I walked in my bathroom to brushed my teeth and wash my face , when I finished I went in m kitchen and looked in the fridge to look what was in there to cook , Yes I do cook LOL . I grabbed some eggs , tomato's , peppers , salt and pepper . I was whipping the eggs while the pan was getting hot and ready and chopping up the tomato , onions , and peppers up . When the pan got hot I put the beg in the pan and it started to cook I added cheeses and it melted more then I added the onions ,peppers, tomatoes and more cheese .I took my spat chela and flip the egged over making an egg omelet I put one on a plate and started to make another one repeating the steps over . I made about 6 egg omelette total I set the with two napkins , 2 cups ,2 plates , and 2 forks .
When I was finished with that I put the plate of the egg omelettes on the table and looked at the table it self

Something's missing . I thought

Fruit !

I took out a 4 medium size bowls and took out a small watermelon , 1 pomegranate and some strawberries .i took my cutting board out sand a knife and started to cut up the watermelon I was cutting them up in squares and started to put it in the bowl , then I started to pick the leafs off of the strawberries and put them I. The second bowl , and then I cut half of a pomegranate and and picked the out of the shell and put them in the 3rd bowl . I finished up the fruits and put the bowl on the table with the other food and cleaned up the mess I made .

I was wiping off the counter top freon all the juice and stains off the counter until I felt to Pairs of soft warm arms around my torso and a head on my back .

Goodmorning baby . I looked over my back

Goodmorning . She said sweetly

You sleep well ? . I said smiling at her

Of course . she giggled . Bit when the bed got cold and I didn't feel you holding me anymore I woke up . She said with a puppy dog face while holding me tighter .

Trust me I would've stay longer but I need to feed you . I said turning around facing her

She gave me an interesting smiling that made me smiling back at her . I touched her cheek tracing it with my index finger

You hungry ? I raised my eye brow

Her face light up in excitement . Yesss!

Come on then . I said as I grabbed her hand guiding her to the table leading her out the kitchen .

La' Maya 's POV.

Blue was guiding me to the table and I could've just fallen out in that kitchen with him . He didn't had a shirt on at all and he was in just some black sweats .

When we was at the table I saw egg omelettes , watermelon, and pomegranate .

I was shocked in amazement

Ohh blue . I said breath taken at the breakfast he made . This .... you made all of it .

Yea , I know how to cook I just never do it .. but with you ill cook all day if I have to .

My face got hot over the blushing I'm having it was uncontrollable .

I could just kiss you like crazy . I said so excited .

No ones ever prepared a breakfast for me .. not even my dad that shocking right ? He only buys me food not prepares it .

Blue was just smirking and smiling at me .

What ? i said confused

Nothing .. it's just .. I love it when your excited ,I love it when your face lights up and your amazed .

I came up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands went down to my waist . I was looking directly at him .

No one has never did this for me , not even my father . thank you . ..

I lift up on my toes and kissed his cheek .

He smiled and turned me around towards the table walking me to the chair . he pulled the chair out for me and I sat down and pushed me towards the table a little .

He took two egg omelets and put it on my plate and he did the same for himself .

Oh I just forgot ! He snapped his fingers and dashed back in the kitchen .he was rummaging in the fridge
And came out with apple juice ,orange juice and whip cream ? I just let it go cause I really didn't know what was he going to put whip cream . He put the stuff on the table and he sat down and started to eat .

I grabbed my fork and took a bite of the egg omelet .It taste so go mostly the peppers and cheese .

Mmmm Thai is soo good . I said

It's good huh ?

YES ! I said satisfied

I'm glad you like it . He said chewing .

I started to eat more and more of my egg omelet It taste delicious . a pure delight to my tongue . I stopped earring and started to eat strawberries

Wait babe

I stop eating and looked at him confused as I swallow the last piece of strawberry in my mouth .

Come sit . he said patting his lap

I laughed and shook my head

Come here girl . he laughed

Nope . I shook my head smiling at him

Well I guess I got to get chu . he said dashing to me with whip cream in his hand . I ran out my chair into the kitchen . I can hear his footsteps getting closer to me .

I was running until I felt an arm wrap around my stomach swinging me around like a baby.

I scream in happiness .

Blue spayed whip cream all over me I tried to block him but cream was all over the place .

Okay you WIN I laughed . YOU WIN

Better had . he laughed

I snatch the whip cream can out of his hand a sprayed it all over his face. I was laughing at his facial expression cause he wasn't expecting it .

Oh you think that funny huh ? He came closer to me

Yep ! Past funny ! I laughed historically.

He came close to me and started to tickle me on the counter top .

I was laughing even more harder then before

Okay okay okay frfr 😂😂😂

Blue stop tickling me and stood me up on the counter

Now I'm going to be sticky from all this whip cream blue

I'll get it off . He said said pulling my pulling me close to him

The only thing I felt was his lips on mines . For a second I had my eyes open surprised he kissed me and I didn't kiss back for a second but until I felt more of his softness and genuine in his kiss I wrapped my hands around his neck and started to kiss him back not even regretting it .