The So Called " Power Couple " Argument

Zulu : who is she ?!

Damien : what are u talking about . I don't know her she was new at school . she was hanging out with my boy girl so I just came to introduce myself .

Zulu :hmm . we will see tommrow . I saw u smiling and flirting her !!

Damien : Zulu baby chill . I said as I put my arms out for definse.

Damien pov .
Me and Zulu was arguing at my house because she being jealous as usual . she's mad because I was talking to the new girl la' maya in school and she hates it . like come on now I have a right to talk to a girl as a friend and plus I was just introducing myself .

Me : Zulu , she's nothing to me , hell
I just meet her . don't be like this

Zulu : it seems u like bald head ugly girls now . u don't like a thick girl with long hair with a body to die for . u just want a scrowny looking stick .

Damien pov
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no she's is not gonna judge this girl . and she don't no this girl . I DONT like that .

Damien : get out !

Zulu : huh ? . her face change when I raise my voice

Damien : I love you Zulu but I don't know what going on with u .u can come back on my house when u act right . don't call me or txt me tonight.

Zulu : Damien !

Damien : out! don't call me or don't txt me because I'm pissed at u right now ! You don't no what that girl had and u sittin in my face judging her and you don't even know her !

Zulu : you know what ! Bye ! It seems that u sticken up for her .

* Zulu leaves *

Damien: sometimes I wish I don't want to be with Zulu .

Zulu pov .

See he just don't know . and imma confront her at school tomorrow Damien and her got me messed up . That's why I got another boyfriend . yea I'm cheating and I'm proud of it too. call me whatever u want . But I don't really care.