Yoongi smiled as he slipped his shirt on, covering his bandaged chest. "Yoonie would be a handful, 24/7. And I'm sure we would have to bail Yoonji out of jail at least six times for beating up catcallers."

"It'd still be worth it." Namjoon insisted, laying back as Yoongi climbed onto the bed, crawling on top of his husband.

Yoongi straddled Namjoon, tracing aimless patterns over the boys shirt, wishing he could ruin the boy, but he still had to heal for a little longer.

"I love you." Yoongi said softly, sudden tears in his eyes.

Namjoon was instantly sitting up, brushing the tears away. "Baby, it's okay. I love you more than anything, you know. Please don't cry, baby." He kissed Yoongi's forehead, nose, cheeks, lips.

"I love you so much!" Yoongi cried, throwing his arms around the student. "When I was gone, and you weren't with me, I've never felt so alone and scared in my life."

"Oh, baby," Namjoon hugged Yoongi tight, tears of his own forming. "I should have been there to protect you, like I always said I would. I'm so sorry Yoongi, I-...I'm so fucking sorry."

Yoongi shook his head, pulling back and rubbing his eyes. "No...not your fault. Don't blame yourself for that, ever. I don't."

He sighed, getting over his emotional outburst. "Sorry, I've just been having nightmares recently, and I had to ground myself to reality."

He grabbed Namjoons hands and squeezed them tightly, as if assuring himself this wasn't a dream.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Namjoon gasped.

Yoongi shrugged. "There's nothing anyone can do. I'm sure they'll go away as time goes on."

Namjoon sighed, wishing he could fucking do something for his husband, but at the moment all he could do was hold him, so that's exactly what he did.

He had already fallen asleep when Yoongi suddenly wiggled out of his arms, sitting up.

"Baby?" Namjoon mumbled, waking up.

Agust chuckled. "Haven't been called that before. Not gunna lie, I kinda like it."

Namjoon yawned and reached out, flicking on the lamp beside the bed. "Agust?"

Agust bowed. "Your favorite alter has arrived, sub."

Namjoon sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Yoonie is my favorite."

Agust frowned. "Okay. Pretending that didn't hurt."

"What do you want?" Namjoon looked at the clock. "It's 2 am!"

"You said me and my baby RMie could meet!" Agust argued.

He fiddled with the hem of Yoongi's shirt. "I mean, I'd like to see him again, if that's okay with you, Namjoon."

Namjoon smiled slightly. "You're right, I did. Sorry I forgot."

Agust sighed in relief. "It's fine, sub."

And then he grew nervous. "Um...how do I...?"

And then Namjoon remembered how RM had to be triggered out; by Agust forcing himself on Namjoon.

But Agust didn't want to do that anymore. And now that the alter had changed, Namjoon didn't hate him, so he didn't know if that way would still work.

Seeing Agust's hesitation made Namjoon smile. It was a good sign to see the alter didn't want to cause harm anymore.

"It's okay," Namjoon leaned forward and grabbed the alters hand gently. "You can kiss me, I'm letting you."