Chap 16. 🥛

◼⬜⬛◻〰

Jimin realized that it was pass meeting time, but no one came to get him. The patient's thoughts were starting to get overwhelmed.

I don't get it.. Do they not wanna see me anymore? Was it because of my story? Jimin thought, "they could've at least say they weren't coming", he says with a sad look in his eyes.

And to think I was practicing what I would say.. How pathetic. Jimin thought again, closing his eyes.

The patient didn't completely understand why he was sad all of the sudden, was it because he was disappointed? Or perhaps he felt like they gave up on him to quickly. Those two reasons were to similar to him.
___

Jin was in the kitchen with porridge at hand. Joon came in the kitchen wobbling, "what do you think you're doing up!?" The older gasps, putting the porridge on the table before quickly walking to the man.

"Jin- we're going to be late for work, how long was I asleep for?" Namjoon asks eyes barely opened.

Jin let out an annoyed sigh. "I checked your temperature early this morning because you weren't waking up to the alarm, you have a fever... Go back to bed, I've called in sick". Jin said, going back for the porridge.

"N-no! I can't stay in today, I finally got a break through just the other day" Namjoon admits. "Break through? -By the way..That thing you wanted to talk about later... What was it exactly?.. " Jin questions, while going to the living room with the other.

Namjoon sighed tiredly, "now that I think about it, I think I really am sick! to sick to tell you right now hyung". The taller said, closing his eyes.

Jin rolled his eyes playfully, before humming softly. "You work to hard" He whispered. Then picked up the porridge to give the other. "Be careful, it's hot. I already ate earlier so take your time" Jin says.

__

His partner was taking care of the other, like the other would do for him. He cooked for him, and kept him warm. All his worked payed off because it looked like the fever was gone in about 3 days. It broke Seokjin to see joon like that in those passed days that the days felt longer. In the end, they still didn't have a chance to talk.

__

"Are you sure you don't need another few days?" Seokjin asks the man sitting on their bed, fixing his tie. "Huh? What do mean? I feel better then ever to be honest, my thoughts are that it was just a small stress fever, do to over thinking and such.." Namjoone admits with a dimple smile.

The other standing in front of him looked away in doubt. Namjoon could sense the older still worried, like he always does. "Look, you don't need to worry ok? I'm totally fine." Namjoon says, making Jin take in a deep breath. "Come here". Namjoon says softly.

To reassure his partner, Namjoon pulled Jin to a deep passionate kiss. Jin put both hands on the other's cheeks, while Namjoon did the same to Jin's waist. They pulled away blushing, as a string of saliva still connected their lips for a short while. "I-if I get sick, I'm blaming you! ..but..It wouldn't be that bad to stay in another day in together-... Just kidding! I miss work" Jin quickly dismissed it, getting off the taller.

Making Namjoon pout, "well.. To be honest, I do admit that I was a real hand ful-" Jin interrupted joon. "Don't you dare apologize, we still got a lot of things to talk about" He says.

"Yeah, I understand hyung.. but I'm already in my suits, so give me a few minutes to calm down" Namjoon says, laying down casually. "Looks like that part is feeling 'better then ever' as well pfft, poor thing"Jin says.

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n:
Heyy! Y'all it's finally winter break for me. I couldn't be more grateful.
I have more time for me, and more time to write as well.

I know these chaps been kinda filler, but I'll make some of the other chaps fun, so don't worry.

Hope you guys have a happy holiday season etc.. 💗💜
And 👉👈 I miss seeing 7 boys 😭
Prayer for my bias.