Chap.22🧋

◼⬜⬛◻〰

Jimin was feeling nervous for some reason. After the incident that happened at their little field trip, he's been very confused.

This surely wasn't the first time his been confused by those superiors.

He didn't know what he was aiming for when this relationship with his new helpers started. Jimin was only thinking of having a little fun, and get what he wanted before having another helper. The patient didn't actually expect them to be so determined, and professional.

Jimin twitched violently over the toilet seat "aahh!~" Cum squirted out his member. He hated masterbating in the small chilly bathroom, he liked doing it on the bed.

The lad originally came in there to piss, nothing more, looks like his imagination took over.

The lad flushed the toilet after peeing in relief. He washed his hands then looked up in the mirror. He came back to his room after breakfast, which was surprisingly waffles, so he was in a very good mood.

A staff came to pick the patient up for his meeting, which surprised Jimin, he was sure that today's meeting would be canceled for some reason.

__

As they were near the safe meeting room, Jimin's heart started pounding faster. Why am I getting overwhelmed for? It's not the first time I've been there with them he thought, now in front of the door. The staff knocks at the door before taking his leave. Jimin was staring down at his feet, even when he realized the door was opened.

"Glad to see you Jimin", a taller lad says to the younger in front. Jimin finally looks up before walking inside.

"Y-yeah, nice to see you as well Jin hyung" he responded, while walking to his usual seat. The door closed behind Jimin, and the helper was walking closer to the other.

Jimin was now seating in front of his helpers, not avoiding eye contact this time. "Jimin, you ok? Your face is red", Namjoon mentioned with a slight smirk.

The patient cleared his throat then nod. "We wanted to do something a little less boring today", Namjoon started. "Instead of writing down about your experience in that shop, you can just explain it to us!" Seokjin finishes. Why did I think this would be any different today, the patient sighs, as his good mood slightly started going down.

Namjoon made eye contact with Jimin. Even if the younger lad was staring at the man threw his glasses, he still felt awkward, so he looked away.

"Well... it was a very i-interesting experience, there was temptation and desire a-all around me, that wasn't just the sweets", Jimin said quietly, making Joon chuckle. Maybe that was too soon? The patient questioned himself, as he witnessed his Jin hyung trying to hold back a smile. "So what we're getting from that, is that you are more interested in us , than your demanding addiction?" Namjoon stated calmly.

Jimin was stunned and couldn't say a thing back, he had never really thought of it that way... now that he notices, his been feeling less lonely.

"Why does that matter to you? I already know how you guys feel about me", the patient responded before looking down with a pout.

The couple looked at each other for a second. "You do?" Seokjin asks in confusion, he then tapped next to him on the sofa he was sitting on. Jimin was confused of course, but went and sat next to his older. Before he noticed, Namjoon came and sat to the opposite side of him. The patients heart skipped a beat.

Jin wrapped an arm around the younger's waist, as Namjoon put his clipboard down. "Then how do we feel about you Jimin?" Seokjin questioned, as his face was closer to the other.

"I-is this a dream?" Jimin asked, to then realize that his said that out loud. He swallowed nervously. "It's just a question Minie", Namjoon laughed before putting a hand on the others hip. For the first time, Jimin was the one that was flustered, am I being seduced?

They both then retracted their arms from the younger, Jimin felt the gentil touches going away, so he whined.

"Tell you this, if you are less addicted by another couple of weeks, we'll take you on as our partner". Namjoon stated, with Seokjin nodding in agreement.

"Wait- I don't get it... do you guys like me too?" The patient asks innocently, while looking up at his hyungs. "Well you are very easy to fall for Mister Park", Seokjin admits truthfully. And who was Jimin to say no to such a splendid offer. "Deal! I r-really do have sweet addictions", Jimin says.

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n: The End.
thank you so so so much for reading! We already at 10k 🤧💖.
It's been so much fun writing this, if y'all want, I have some fun extras for this ff.

Let me know in the comments if y'all would like some extras to be updated. Like them in the future+more.

Leave questions if
y'all want a Qna,

Happy Valentine's Day, 💝 I will be uploading my new bts one shot ff's today as well. So check it out.