chap. 13 🍋

◼⬜⬛◻〰

Flashback:

A young boy came back home from the store. "Appa, I got the the beer", the boy yelled. "Jimin, just put it on the table, your mom will be home in about an hour or so". The man in the kitchen said to his son.

Jimin hurried up to his room, he went on his bed then got a notification from his phone, and decided to make a call.

"Joshua! I told you to stop sending me gay porn", Jimin suddenly said into the phone.

{D-don't say that so loud, and what's the problem? Ever since you came out to us, I feel like you're getting left out when we share}, the friend from the phone says.

"Pfft! Aww I didn't know you were so sweet, but I'm bisexual remember, It's not a big deal, what's hot is hot". Jimin says while rolling his eyes, {ohh~ right, anyways you're not mad? I was just trying to bond more you know? After break, it's gonna be our last year together, and you're gonna go to some fancy dance thing} the friend says lowly.

Jimin sighs, "You're crazy if you think a little thing like that could separate us, and no I'm not mad, just...at least try to send the good ones" He says.

{Yea, you righ- what do you mean by 'the good one!?!' It's not like I stay up all night to find something of your taste you perv}, Joshua suddenly lashed out, "ahahahha forget w-when I said about you being sweet hahah!" Jimin laughs.

{I just choose the ones with decent titles ok, it's not- it's not funny} the male friend says.

"Aww I can hear you pouting through the phone Joshua-" *ding* *dong*...."-oops i gotta go, my mom's home", Jimin says {wait- we gotta make pla-} before hanging up the phone.

Jimin rushed down stairs, with a small smile. "Eomma, welcome back", the boy says in front of the small lady.

"It's good to be back! I really need a quick shower", the woman says.

Jimin stood still in front of his mother patiently with a smile. "Honey, let's share a beer before dinner, but only after my shower though". The women says, walking to her husband and pecking him on the cheek, making the man blush slightly. "Y-yeah, I got some new nut mix.. So they'll go good together", the man says.

The woman walks back to Jimin, who was standing in front of the stairs, the mother sighs playfully. "And of course I can't forget the goods". Jimin's mother dug into her purse, and got out a small bag full of candy to give to the boy.

*gasp* "wow! For me? You shouldn't have, welp.. You may now pass". Jimin over exaggerated.

"Uh huh~, I thought you would've grown out of this by now- just enjoy them, they're fresh", the woman says. "If you you keep giving him those everytime, he'll blow up like a balloon, or worst", the man comments.

The mother walks upstairs, while rolling her eyes playfully.

That's the sum of how life was going for Park Jimin, his mother worked at a candy factory, and his father worked as a gym teacher. Almost everyday when his mother came home, he would receive some sweets. To him, and his friends he a little spoiled.

But everything changed, in his third day of school of the new school year. Jimin's mother got into an accident with one of the machine, hair got stuck and her face first to be crushed.

It felt like his world got turned. He broke down in tears as soon as he got home with his father.

He would ignore the calls from his friends at the moment, but they were still invited to the funeral. They couldn't show them his mother's body, for it was to gruesome. That day of the funeral, his father didn't come back home until around 1. The boy...just felt sad, he didn't want anyone to comfort him nor be left alone, but he was so tired of crying.

He told his friends he needed some space, and they argued about it at first, but came to an agreement.

During the school year, days seemed to get longer, and he felt empty. Like something was missing from him, he had a clear idea of what it was, but he still hated the feeling.

His father would try his best to lighten the mood by cooking his favorite food, or letting him stay up late, but Jimin wouldn't notice.

One day, the boy really snapped at him, which he regretted right after of course.

"Hey.. I got a raise today, even though it was only a week of me coming back-" The man says, at the dinner table. "Mhm", the boy responded, "so.. How is i-", "why are you acting so normal about this!! Huh?!..
Sometimes it it feels like I'm the only one WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK! It's not fair"

Jimin got up to storm off, "you know.. I miss her too, but as an adult, I have to live on like normal with the pain of knowing-.. " Jimin stormed off to his room, without letting his father finished.

He started bawling his eyes out of regret and fear. Fear of this feeling never going away.

Jimin started trying to fill in the gap, but wasn't brave enough to go to the extreme. He missed those times his mom would give him sweets after work.

One day, he started eating sweets again, his father was shocked, he thought after his wife's death, that his son would never want another piece of candy again, but it's the opposite.

Jimin wanted them again, to bring him back to the old days. Just for a few minutes. He went out of the shop, and started opening the wrapper, a dumpster was in an alley, so he went to throw away his wrapper before taking it in.

..but after having a bite of what felt like ages past since he had one, that reason quickly fated. As the sweet sunk in, It felt euphoric...and in that moment, she never crossed his mind. Though, he couldn't figure out why he hadn't thought of giving himself sweets before. This was dangerous, after that day, for about a week he didn't try to eat them again.

That week felt horrible, he couldn't stop thinking of that feeling, and the taste. He wanted more.

So he tried again, thinking that nothing could happen, I mean, it's just a bunch of sugar. But in that second try, he really thought he could lose himself, because his body felt orgasmic, to the point he blanked out for a while. The tingles he got all over him, along with the sweet taste. His pants felt warm and good. The gap was closed.

He was addicted.

To be continued..

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n:
Lowkey sad backstory for our sweet character Jimin but.. Hope you enjoy.
Kinda of a long chapter. Without another split chapter, it would've been longer.

Please comment your thoughts and vote.