chap. 3 🍪

◼⬜⬛◻〰

"Pff Hahaha! Are you being serious?" Jin asks with a laugh. "So your telling me, you offer us a two month vacation, to help this boy, because he has a sweet tooth?" Namjoon asked with an eyebrow raise, "it's not as easy as may sounds you'll soon see why the other helpers have failed". Mr. Nim said looking at nothing in particular, Jin and Namjoon looked at each other for a sec.

"You said we have to check whether it's bad enough right? So we'll take it really seriously if it is", Jin said cheekly. "Just incase you guys don't understand enough, here's a video footage of Jimin's last helper, in his room". their president says, while opening his laptop.

"Hey Jimin!" A man walking in Jimin's room said.

"Mark!! " Jimin jumps into the arms of the man, and the one named Mark chuckled, "d-did you you bring the s-stuff", (lowkey sounds like drug deals 😅), Jimin struggles to ask. Mark's face immediately drop a little. Jimin got off of Mark, "Sorry Mochi but you know I can't bring those things all the time, they might get suspicious," Mark said, making Jimin's eyes water with a pout.

Both Jin and Namjoon had to admit that, that was pretty damn cute.

Mark's face softens up, and saddens when seeing his little Mochi all sad. He sighed and put his cherry flavored lip balm on.

"Look maybe next time, ok or else you won't get any better", Mark said, lifting Jimin's head up by his chin, while staring at his watery eyes. Jimin's nose flared and his eyes landed on Mark's lips, "w-what flavor is t-that?"

Jimin asked, "oh uh, my lip balm? It's cherry, why?" Mark asked totally oblivious.

Jimin leaned in, to the point that they were inches a part. "I really like cherry", Jimin said in what seemed to be dazed tone, "W-well good t-to kno-", Mark said with a blush as Jimin interrupted his words with a kiss.

Mark kissed back immediately, Jimin moaned quietly when he tasted the cherry. Jimin started sucking on Mark's bottom lip, making mark pull Jimin closer.

Jin in Namjoon watched the video closely,

Mark quickly (not really) realize what was happening and pulled away after the make-out. Jimin looked at him with hooded eyes, trying to breath normally again. Jimin came closer again, but as much as Mark wanted to... "J-Jimin, we can't", Mark looked away blushing, "W-why?" Jimin asks, looking up with innocent eyes, making Mark bite his lip. "Your-

Right before Mark could finish his sentence President Nim closed the laptop.

"Yah," Both Namjoon and Jin said in unison, making the president chuckle.

"Why did you stop the video", Jin complained. "Yeah it was like a really good drama", Namjoon said, "Well that really good 'drama' could never happen again as it is part of the rules, 'no intimate contact with the patients," President Nim simply says.

"So are you guys sure you can handle this one?" Nim said.

Jin didn't understand why the president was doubting them so much, they're literally the best at what they do.

"Yes we can, and even if he manages to seduce us we're very much In love and happy with each other so this is no problem", Jin said and Namjoon smiled happily at that.

"Alright then".

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n:
Plz comment your thoughts and vote on the chapters, and remember..... To do your homeworks😑,.. See you NEXT CHAPTER 💖😁