Chap. 5 🥠

◼⬜⬛◻〰

Jimin was sitting there in anticipation, the rooms atmosphere got a little tense for him. He had the sudden urge to impress the males in front. They started talking quietly to each other while waiting.

Not so long after sitting there mostly quiet, the males in the room heard a knock at the door.

"You may Come in," Namjoon said, with a sort of threatening smile on his face.

As soon as that door opened up, Jimin kept his head still, and his body in the same posture.

A male staff with brown hair walked in, and bows before placing a plate of... Exactly what Jimin thought it smelled like, it was a plate of circle shaped delicious frosted sugar cookies. To Jimin one of the best cookies on his cookie tier scale.

The male staff also took out three small plain white milk cartons from his pockets, and placed them on the table.

He bows once again before taking his leave.

Jimin was a little disappointed when he saw how the milks weren't chocolate nor strawberry, not even vanilla, just plain.
"This little test of ours might take a little longer, so we thought some snacks would be helpful", Namjoon says, he took his glasses from his pocket's and pit them on, before opening his milk carton and pocking his straw through the hole on top.

The patient looks at the cookies in front of him, he gulps down his saliva. Jimin opened his milk carton in a hurry, he took a few gulps.

"Ok, we just need to ask you a few questions, please answer as truthfully as you can".Jin says pulling open a cabinet that was built in the desk, he took out two clip boards with papers on them, and took a pin from the desk, as did Namjoon before putting his glasses on.

Jimin flinch a little when he heard the male talking, he was just a little bit distracted by the sweet smell.

The male sitting down noticed, he smiled once again showing his dimples. He stops smiling. "It's ok... You can have a taste", he says looking at the smaller male in front.

Jimin flinched again. Jin rest his hand on his partner's shoulder, seeming to get the hint of what what the other was doing. Jimin looks at both male. He felt a shiver run down his spine, he couldn't determined whether the feeling was pleasant or not.
__

The patient in front of the helpers was hesitant at first, he was doing well and answering the questions as told. They were actually quite simple, like what's your favorite snacks, or dessert, and his favorite candy. Meanwhile the males in front of him were enjoying the tasty treats, and sipping milk".

To be honest Jimin felt conflicted as to why, he hesitated to take a few of those delicious looking cookies.

At any of his previous test he couldn't give a rats ass about his image or composer. "What's wrong with you Jimin, these meetings are about your only chances as to getting what you want freely", Jimin thought gulping. He finally reaches his hand out, and took two of the circular shaped cookies.

"I-i didn't take some earlier because I thought it would be a distraction", Jimin said, feeling like he needed to explain his actions.

Namjoon was surprised when he heard that at first. He lifted his head up from his clipboard letting out a quiet *Mh? Eyes now on their patient, while his milk carton was hanging on his mouth.

Jin snickered a little at his partner, before looking back at their patient.

Jimin wasn't really paying any attention anymore, as the cookies was close to his mouth, he let the smell get to him letting out a breathy sigh.

The security guard realized that he was paying to much attention to their interaction, as his focus was on Jimin with the cookies at hand, he leaned back to his original poster, and cleared his throat.
__

"At long last!~" Jimin thought, as he bit into the savory cookie with his eyes closed, right away the flavor melted in his mouth.

He was trying not to make a sound, as he slowly rubbed his thighs together.

The helpers in front of Jimin were completely stunned by the actions, and it sounded like Jimin wasn't trying hard enough because both males could still hear his soft moans.

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n:
(●’◡’●)ノ it feels like forever since I started this lowkey as a joke, but I'm happy so many likes it.

Happy new year! To you all It's 2020 I'm hoping this year I could stop being a procrastinator,(๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ.

But you guys inspire me, and  occasionally remind me to keep updating, I LOVE Y'ALL 💜💗💕