chap.7 🥄

◼⬜⬛◻〰

Namjoon woke up in the middle of the night a little sweaty then usual, he looked next to him to see his hyung sleeping peacefully.

It took him a second to realized how hot it was in their room, he looked to his right to see how dark it still was outside their big window. Namjoon checked the clock in the room to see 3:39am, he sighed before getting up to turn down the heat. As quietly as possible of course not wanting to wake his Jin, but his hyung still squirmed a little.

Namjoon safely made it out the room without waking his lover up, for some reason... He was really thirsty.

As he made it into the kitchen barely seeing a thing, he got closer to the fridge, grabbed a cup, filled it with some water, then drank it down. As he finished his water, the thought of his new patient popped in his head, while the cup was still in this mouth. Namjoon started smiling subconsciously, ah~ I've heard his a tough challenge. He thought while anticipating for the next day.

Him and his hyung really loved their job, it was one of his favorite things they had in common.

Namjoon headed back to his room after the drink of water, as he was in the hallwa- "Oh mY gOsH!" The male jumped in surprised, "hyung! What are you doing up? You almost gave me a heart attack!" Namjoon whispered loudly while keeping his hand on his chest.

Jin's eyes were still closed, and he had a little pout on his lips. He stretched out his arms and made grabby hands toward his Namjoon.

Namjoon almost forgot how cute his hyung was when sleepy, he let out a breathy chuckle before coming closer to the older. Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck, while Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist. The older jumped onto his partner, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Namjoon smiled fondly, "yeah I missed your warmth as well". He says with a groggy voice, while walking to reach their room, Jin simply hummed next to his ears.
___

"Jimin-ssi... Jimin-ssi... Jimin-ssi! For the third time wake up!" Hwasa yelled while standing in front of the 'sleeping' patient, standing with hands on her hip.

The staff sighs in frustration. "Well I guess if you don't wake up, they'll run out of the extra fluffy pancakes then", Hwasa says turning around..."Wait~ I'm up, I'm u-up", Jimin says while sitting on his bed keeping a blanket on his lower half.

The staff smiled, at the patient. "and I told you to stop calling me 'Jimin-ssi', it's Jimin... Just Jimin".

The male says in a pouty tone, "well... 'Just Jimin' you have an early meeting with your new helpers today, so make sure you come right back to this room after breakfast to get ready, no chit chat ok?" Hwasa says before walking out of the room.

Jimin sits there in silence for a couple of seconds before falling back on his bed with an annoyed groan.
___

The female staff had lied to Jimin straight in the face, today was Tuesday.

Jimin was sitting in a table with some 'nasty' egg sandwiches made with wheat bread, and plain white milk on the side, she shouldn't call my name with respect... If she has no respect for me at all. Jimin thought, while thinking about the staff Hwasa.

He ate his apple slices and an orange and drinked half of his milk. He then gave his breakfast away to one of his acquaintance's.

The short male then headed back to his room with some staffs on his sides.

Hwasa was waiting for him in his room with a couple of things, Jimin showed up, and gave some serious attitude towards her while she was doing her job.

"Jimin-ssi~ I already apologized, and it was the only way I knew you would wake up, please cooperate with me here". Hwasa says awkwardly while looking anywhere else but the males eyes.

"Please stop calling me that. W-when you said that there was pancakes, it really got my hopes up. All I c-could think about was a sweet syrup taste lingering on m-my tongue, I wanted to fill my mouth with it until it would start dripping down my mouth...and on to my s-skin. You don't know what it's like to want something so bad... So damn bad that it almost drives you insane knowing you can't have it.. "

Jimin says, running his hands threw his hair with his eyes close.

"No I don't know what it feels like, but we'll help you forget that that feeling ever existed ok?" Hwasa says before smiling, "I'm almost done". She finally looks at the patient in the eye.

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n:
It's been a HOT second since I uploaded. ( ;∀;) just so you know this chapter is lowkey kind of a filler.
Welp... I guess I've ran out of excuses when I don't upload because of the whole quarantine thing¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But please stay safe and wash your hands, bet you heard that about a million times already but it's for your own good,😤💗 but you know what is also for your own good? Sleep and I'm not the one that should be nagging y'all on sleep... It's literally 4:18am while writing this🙃