chap.12 🥤

◼⬜⬛◻〰

Seokjin splashes his face with some water, he was standing in the bathroom staring at the mirror.

Cute face!! The only person who should tell me that to my face is Joonie, I've heard 'hot' 'handsome' but cute!? I've never been so riled up from a patient before.

"That's right, be professional about this" Seokjin mumbles out loud, no matter how adorable he may have seemed at first- what am I doing!? I left him with Namjoon after knowing what happened before.

The older quickly left the bathroom after 'calming down'.
___

"This isn't exactly step two, but neither less it's just as important, we will- as in you and me, try to crack down as to why you're this way today, why are you addicted". Namjoon says, getting his pen out.

Jin is gonna be furious as to why I got started on this step without him, I mean we can't wait for him any longer.

*sigh* "well it's a pretty boring story, I was spoil back in the days of freedom, and got addicted to something I shouldn't have", Jimin says now sitting criss-cross on his bed. "Interesting wording... I have a feeling you know what I meant, I mean how did it first started.

... Out of everything everyone has ever gotten out of me... This story is the one I try to avoid the most of telling.

"I don't really know", Jimin says before bitting his lip. "Jimin, I have a feeling that you do, and I know you haven't really built any trust in us yet, but this would be a good start". Namjoon says sincerely.

"You do wanna make it up to me don't you?" The helper says with a smile.

Ngh! What should I do, I really wanna be on his good side again- hUh what am I even thinking of!? Why do I wanna please this stranger so much... Maybe because I feel a little guilty trying get in between a really hot couple... but I guess it doesn't matter, it's this place fault they got them as my helpers. I'll get what I need from them one way or the other, like I said before chew them up and spit them dry.

Jimin thought. "um Jimin?" Namjoon says, getting his patient's attention.

"E-even if I wanted to tell you, there's a camera in here, that'll probably hear everything, I w-would only tell you in private", Jimin announced nervously.

"If that's the only problem there's no need to worry, let's go then.. Talk somewhere private, or would you like me to asks one of the staff's to mute the audio during our conversation- unless their microphones are already mute of course", Namjoon says getting up.

Jimin wasted no hesitation on picking the first option. "Private! L-lets go somewhere private please".

Namjoon stood near his chair and headed for the door, "but you can't write any of it down.... Please". Jimin suddenly says, looking up at the taller.

How can someone with these plump cheeks do something so- What really matters is invisible to the eyes huh.

Namjoon thought, while staring at the other for a short while. Jimin blushes and looks anywhere else, Then the two walk out of the room empty handed.
__

"This is the o-office we first met at right?" Jimin asks, as Namjoon went to take a seat behind the desk.

"Yes it is this office, you may take a seat, the camera in here only turns on at night for security purposes, so no need to worry". Namjoon says with a reassuring smile.

Jimin takes a seat in front of his helper hesitantly. "now then, let's begin-" The man tries to say with folded hands under his jaw. "I wasn't trying to steal him away from y-you", Jimin says suddenly, with his head down. Namjoon stares in suprise. Does he perhaps... Actually feels guilty?.. Wow, you can really never judge to fast in these cases.

The taller thought. Jimin slowly looks up, "It'll be fun" He says with a bright eye smile.

Namjoon raises an eyebrow confused, "you could join us, I was hoping you were willing to share him, I mean.. We're both cute right, but first you'll have to get me what I need". Jimin says, please stop talking! Worse way to stall EVER! Those were supposed to stay in my daydreams.

The taller was not having it... "Pfff! Ahahahha! Jimin, I've never met anyone like you before". The helper says, making Jimin look away.

"You are... Truly as disgusting as my first impressions of you, and you're getting on my last nerves, so please stop wasting my time, and tell the story", The man says with a bored expression. Jimin sat there shook, he didn't really know how to react to that.

"It's a long story but... It takes back to when-"

To be continued..

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n:
Sorry for another 'to be continued' but the chapter was getting so long,
And I didn't really know a decent place to stop soo..

Anyways,
thanks for the votes, they mean a lot😍
💗💘