chap. 1 🍇

◻⬛⬜◼〰

A.S.H FACILITY. ROOM 307:

Jimin was in his 'soft' room cause of bad behavior, they only keep people there for about 40 minutes. There was a camera near the to corner of the room.

"I'm bored!" Jimin yelled while laying down on his back.

"I know you here me!" Jimin yelled again, but no answer back. "Mr. Park, you know we don't like bad behaviors, were here to help you, how many times do we have to tell you this".

The intercom suddenly says,
"It's not like I signed up for this" Jimin said to himself.

He was right he didn't sign up for this. His father basically forced him, and for what? To waste money on some place that experiments on people and there addictions. To him he was perfectly find, his gotten past the phase of denial. He knows it's a problem, but not a bad enough problem that he couldn't handle himself....right?

Jimin sighed... He pulled out one of those paper straw things that were filled with flavored sugar.

He opened his mouth in a hurry, opened the paper straw, then pores some on his tongue.

"Mmh!"~ Jimin moaned throwing his head back while he covers his mouth as the sugary sweet melted on his tongue, s-so good, Jimin thought.

He opened his eyes and uncovered his mouth, he exhaled, then started breathing normally again.

After a brief moment, Jimin stuck out his tongue for more of the sweetness.
___

A woman behind the camara footage of Jimin, sighed in frustration. "Alright, who gave him the candy?" she asked strictly. The room went silent.

"Sorry Irene Unnie, but he said pretty please, and gave me the puppy eyes!" Another female employee emitted breaking the silence. "Yerim-ah how many times do I have to tell you. This is our profession in this place, to keep them away-, you know what nevermind, let's just report what we've got, ok guys?" Irene tried to clarify.

"Right!!" The rest of the team in the room said in unison.
___

"Ah, just the two guys I wanted to see!" A man with a business suit welcomed two other guys with business suits. "Nice to see you too president Nim", a tall male said with a dimple smile.

Both men took a seat on the cushion chairs in front of a dark brown long desk.

"So...I want to get straight to the point." The president took out a folder that had papers and documents inside, and put it not so carefully on the desk.

The two gentlemen in front of him both looked at each other before looking back at the man in front. "Umm but weren't-", The male on the right side of the other got interrupted, "I know know, Jin-ssi Namjoon-ssi, you two were supposed to have your month vacation next week...but we have a change of plans", the president says nervously.

"But I just wanted to put a bigger offer on the table for you guys" the man said.

"What's the offer? I mean a month vacation sounds exquisite first the both of us, and we basically finished working on Timmy, now his living healthier and happy with his family again. I mean...the cash we got was nothing compared to the happiness of his parents and him..but even superman spend some time with his Lois Lane". Jin blushes at that last part he said out loud, causing Namjoon to chuckle and send a wink to his Boyf- "I know you guys work hard! But just hear-" ( how do you like being interrupted huh President Nim :( ) ".... a-anyways...Just hear my offer first before declining!" The president continued.

Namjoon sighed and nodded his head, "ok, I just wanted you both of you to work on this particular person, but verify his conditions first". President Nim opened the file. "Park Jimin.." Namjoon read out.

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n: ☺..
Hopefully y'all keep interest in this book,
And vote and comment 😉💕