chap.9 🍓

◼⬜⬛◻〰

"Yeah, and we just want to help you conquer this", Jin says.

Here we go again Jimin thought, I have heard the same things so many times that at this point it's actually getting painful sitting through these, thank goodness this chair is pretty comfy. *sigh* 'They all want the same thing'. What about what I want? Do they ever think of that? No, all they care about is the money of course, well I've manage to realize that some of them had a heart by accident. Jimin thinks of.

"We're not saying that you're a problem. We really want you to move forward as a person Jimin, and we can't do that if you don't acknowledge what's actually the problem ok?" Jin says, trying to look their patient in the eyes.

Namjoon stares fondly at his partner. How on earth did I get so lucky, he thought.

"Oh~ so you guys want me to admit that I have a problem" Jimin says, tilting his head a little, understanding the males.

"Well... That you have a problem, not that you are the problem". Namjoon clarified, "yeah exactly ok? It might take some time-" "Yeah I'll admit.. I know the problem", Jimin says rather quickly- while interrupting Jin, then leaned back on the comfy chair.

"Ok thats great! We can move on to the next step, which may take a little more effort".

Jin announced, trying not to smile. "and Jimin... You want to get better right?..
We know you can't help it, but all we want is what you want Jimin". Jin says softly.

The way the helper was saying the others name was making the male feel some type of way he didn't understand yet.

He wants what I want!? W-what!?... The hell?..that's just- Jimin thought in surprise.

Namjoon seemed to notice how surprised Jimin was, making Jimin tense up a little.

O-oh they're good. Jimin thought.

"Alright! For step two, we need to get a few things before we start. So Jimin, please wait a bit" Jin says, already getting up at the same time as Namjoon.

As they both reached the door, "it's fine! I'll get the items" Namjoon says. Jin was taken back at first, until his partner signaled towards their patient.

There was a moment of silence as Jin stayed near the door. Jimin got up from his seat, and started approaching the older. "H-hyung!.. That's what you asked me to call you right?" Jimin says, as soon as he was in front of his helper. The older faced his patient, "yeah that's right, did you have a question?" Jin asked.

"Not necessarily.. It's just that, what you said was really great and helpful, I found you really amazing already!" Jimin said, as he smiled brightly.

The shorter male started getting uncomfortably closer to his helper, when he said those words.

"Umm.. . You said you wanted want I wanted right?" Jimin asked, looking down nervously. Wow, well that was quick Jin thought, "n-nevermind it's- we're not even that close yet", Jimin says awkwardly.

"No! It's ok, you can trust me" Jin quickly says.

Jimin stays quiet, holding eye contact with his helper. Jimin moved Jin's hair away from his forehead.

He sure is adorable, the helper thought. should I go along?- No! Of course not, it's always better if I get straight to the point Jin thought, breaking eye contact, and looking anywhere else.

"Jimin listen... I know how you acted with your previous helper, and you shouldn't do manipulative things to get your way!"

Jin blurted sincerely, grabbing Jimin's arm.

"Wha-" The shorter let out, face turning red. He doesn't know anything!...I-i really did like Mark, he was so helpful and sweet. I don't manipulate! Jimin thought. Then the patient looked down with a heartbroken expression, "you t-think I'm manipulative?... You don't even know me!" Jimin says, while trying not to cry.

"N-no no! Of course not, that's just what I heard from others!.. Your right, I don't know you, it was wrong of me to believe others so quickly", Jin says panicking.

What even is this situation? Jin thought, Namjoon! Save me!

There was a few seconds of silence of heavy breathing, before Jimin looked up again.

"....You know....you have a really cute face, I wonder what other expressions it could make" Jimin blurted out, looking into the others eyes. Wow! What am I even saying!? Jimin thought to himself, "I'm saying that I'm interested-" "Woah ok, umm my partner is actually my boyfriend if you didn't know. So please, let's keep this relationship professional! Let's get to step two another time" Jin quickly says.

Seokjin ran out of the room, leaving an embarrassed Jimin behind, the male staff outside the door stopped using his phone to look up at Jimin.

"That was quick, ready to go back?" He asked Jimin, Jimin shook his head in a hurry.

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n:
This chapter was kinda chaotic lol.
But hopefully you all enjoy.

Please vote and comment your thoughts♡

and IU x Suga was a masterpiece 
(〇o〇;)