chap.11 🍡

◼⬜⬛◻〰

"Is he back in his room?" Namjoon asks one of the staff that stopped by.
"Yes, should I call on him?" The staff answers.

"No it's fine we'll call you when needed, thank you", Seokjin says as the staff left. "What's going on" Namjoon asks his hyung, "nothing really, it's just- I wanna have this meeting in a place with camera's, just for today", Seokjin says.

"Oh well ok, that's pretty manageable, should we head off now?" Namjoon asks, "yeah, go on without me for now, I'll catch up... It's just that it'll be really awkward when the meeting starts, I'll be in the bathroom ok", Seokjin says, heading off to with a soft smile.

Luck for me I guess, brats like that with no filter around others are the kinds I dislike the most, Namjoon thought, while going to his patience location.

___

Ahh! Why am I so embarrassed, it's not like it was my first time getting turned down, Jimin thought while rolling around his bed with his pillow.

'Woah ok, umm my partner is actually my boyfriend if you didn't know. So please, let's keep this relationship professional! Let's get to step two another time'.
The way he ran out was so cute for some reason- ahh!

Jimin thought, face turning red. "This really needs to stop, I don't even know how I'm gonna get out of this situation, I panicked and things got weird... Maybe if I act cute they'll soften up?"
Jimin said to himself, "I know y-you guys are laughing at me right now, sending the best of the best huh, I'll chew them up and spit them out". The patient says, facing the camera, while sticking out his tongue childishly.

I want sweets~ I miss them already. Jimin thought, sitting up and moving his hair back.

*Knock knock knock*

"If it's alright, may I come in?" The person at the door asks.
I know that deep voice, w-w-why does he want to come in my room? Jimin thought while getting up quickly.

"Y-yeah- i'll open it", the patient quickly opens the door to his helper. "Hey Jimin~". Namjoon says with a smile, -yep he definitely knows Jimin thought.
"Hello...what are you doing h-here Namjoon-ssi?" Jimin asks, looking up at the taller with a smile, "Namjoon-ssi? What's with that, just call me Hyung ok?" Namjoon asks his patient. "..Ok" Jimin blushes. "Today we'll be having the meeting here in this room, but only for today".

Namjoon puts his hand on the patient's shoulder, then leaned down. 'Just to let you know, you're on my bad side for now.. So be a good boy and try to make it up to me', the taller whispers, "Now then.. shall we get started?" The helper says with a smile, while grabbing a seat.

Jimin slowly went to take a seat on his bed, while his goosebumps started fading away. His face was now a prominent red and burning up.

"W-where's Seokjin hyung?" Jimin asks quietly, hopefully he doesn't hate me, that's never happened before.. Seokjin Hyung, I know it's awkward but save me- I can't handle this atmosphere. Jimin thought while trying to keep it together, "oh Hyung is just running a little late then usual, he'll be joining us shortly". Namjoon answers.

                 To be continued...

▪○●○■□●○●□▪

A/n:
Thanx for the support and votes, please share the story if you enjoy! 💗💖 next chapter... well- Just get ready

I can't believe it's summer already, it felt like I've been at home for just a really~ long month lol.

Hope you'll having a nice summer though.