#4 - Newt Imagine: Little Do You Know

So hey guys! Please request things! I'll be putting up the request forms soon...

Song for this chapter: Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra

I don't really like doing the come out of the box ones but I'll do them if you want.

SPOILERS! Warning... If you have not read TDC do not read... (At least I think that's where you find out)

Read on! (Sorry for any crap grammer)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Your P. O. V.)

You wake up in the middle of the night to a thrashing Newt. He whimpers and curls up, probably dreaming about when he jumped. You turn away, unable to go back to sleep. Throwing on one of Newt's t shirts (It reaches your thigh) you slowly walk to the look out tree.

You stare up at the starless sky. You begin to think of Newt, and that day.

(Flashback)

You jog up to the doors, knowing Newt should be there any second. "Come on..." You mutter to yourself. "Y/N? Do you know where Newt is?" Alby asks. The doors close in twenty minutes. "I'm going in. Newt is one of our best Runners and is always back before me. Anyone else wanna join?" Alby nods and we both jog in, trying to find Newt. "His section today was seven." (A/N: See what I did...) "You go this way and I'll go here." Alby says, speeding off in the oppisite direction. You dart around the corner only to find Newt laying in a pool of blood and his leg twisted in a very unnatural way. You scream, which causes Alby to run to you. "Y/N! What's- Holy shuck..." Alby comes around the corner, seeing your pale face and Newt's limp body. "We-we ne-need to get him back to t-the Gl-glade." You stutter, tears streaming down your face.

"SOMEONE GET ME A COLD WET RAG!" You yell, trying to be heard over Newt's screaming. "Here." Jeff hands you one and you press it against Newt's burning forehead. "What happened?" You ask, afraid of the answer. Alby walks in. "He jumped." Your eyes widen and your jaw drops. You brush your finger tips against his cheek. "Okay." You whisper. "JUST LET ME DIE!" He screams, and your intwine your fingers with his. "Newt. Just get through right now then the pain will stop." You tell your screaming boyfriend. He squeezes your hand tightly and you close your eyes, take a deep breath, and ignore the pain. "I love you." You lean down and whisper in his ear. "Never forget that."

(End of Flashback)

You begin to hum, not knowing what song it is. The lyrics flash through your mind and you start singing.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight

Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain,
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid,
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Someone starts singing the male part of the song.

Little do you know
I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece

Little do you know
I love you 'til the sun dies

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain,
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid,
Just wait
Our love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain,
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid,
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me

'Cause little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

You both end the song and you look over at Newt. "Where did you hear the song?" You shrug. "I have no idea."