#10. You Lose Your Memory

I know you don't remember your life before but you have no clue where you are anymore and you don't remember anyone. 😁

You turn the corner only to come face to face with a Griever. You remember the week before when you were stuck in the maze for the night. You shiver. It screeches and lunges at you. You scream and dart away, trying to get to the Glade in time. It grabs your ankle and drags you away, skin scraping against rock. You struggle, trying to get out of its grasp. "Y/N!" You hear someone yell. You ignore them and pull the knife from your backpack. You slash at the Griever. It screeches again and flings you. You head hits the wall and blackness begins to take over.

Thomas- His P. O. V.

"Where is she!?" I barge in. "Whoa shank. Be careful. I don't think-" I brush past him and make my way to her bedside, where she eyes me careful. "Y/n." I breathe. "Who are you?" Her brow furrows. I freeze. "What?" "I don't know who you are. Sorry." I hang my head and nod. "Sorry."

Your P. O. V.

The boy hangs his head. "Sorry." He whispers before running away. You sigh. Why can't I remember a thing!?

Alby-

You wake up to voices. Who's there? Where are you? Who are you? What am I doing here? You open your eyes to see a dark skinned boy hovering over you. "Shuck y/n. You scared me." He hugs you and you go tense. "Who are you?" You manage to squeak. His brow furrows. "Alby. I'm Alby." He turns to the other two boys in the room. "Why doesn't she remember?" They shrug. "We don't know." You look back at the boy. "Where am I?" He runs a hand over his face. "This is just great."

Minho-

A boy jogs in. "Where is y/n? Where is she!" You curl up into a ball. The boys told you your name but you didnt trust anyone but Clint and Jeff. The boy darts over to your bedside and takes his hand in yours. "Don't ever do that to me again y/n. You almost gave me a shuckin heart attack." You yank your hand out of his. "Who the shuck are you!?" He freezes. "Sorry?" You shake your head. "Get away from me!" His jaw drops and he stumbles backwards. "I'm sorry."

Newt- His P. O. V.

Minho walks into the Med Jack hut carrying y/n. My heart sinks and I drop the tools I'm holding and limp over. "What happened?" I open the door and see them fussing over her. "A Griever." Minho pants. "It flung her against one of the shuckin walls." I nod, fear slowly sinking in. "Will she be alright?" Jeff and Clint's unsure faces dont reassure me. "I don't know."

Your P. O. V.

Your eyes flutter open. Where am I? Who am I? How did I get here? Why am I here? What's going on? A boy limps over. "Y/n?" He whispers. My brow furrows. Who's y/n? "I'm sorry. Who?" Tears pool in his eyes and he placed a hand over his mouth to muffle his sobs. "Shhh. Please don't cry." You beg. He looks down and buries his face in his hands. You hesitantly brush hair off his forehead. "I'm so sorry for not remembering."
_________________

Aris-

You wrap the blanket around yourself tighter. All these girls kept coming in, trying to talk to you. Suddenly the door bursts open and a boy runs in. "Y/n?" He darts over and pulls you into a tight hug. "Sorry. But who are you?" His eyes widen. "What?" I look down. "I'm so sorry."