#3 - You Die In His Arms

Okay guys... After writing this I feel the need to cry so I'll try to make them slightly happy.

Sorry for any bad grammar:)
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thomas:

The Gladers and you start fighting the attacking Greivers while Tom types in the code. "Done!" Yoy hear Tom yell happily. Something pierces you in the back, cold and hard. You scream in pain, alerting Newt and Minho. "THOMAS! GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" You hear Minho yell. "Y/N!" Tom yells, picking up your bleeding body. "No! I can't lose you!" He kisses your forehead and brushes hair away from your face. "I love you." You whisper. "I love-" You never got to hear the end of his sweet sentence.

Newt:

Newt drops the gun. You knew what the Flare could do but you didn't think he would hurt you. You fall to the ground, gasping in pain. The look in Newt's eyes go from crazy to shock. "NO!" He whispers loudly, cradling your head. "No, no, no, no, no. Y/N, I'm so sorry! You'll be okay." You see Tommy running up to you two from a distance awhile. "I forgive you. I'll see you soon." You grab his shirt and pull him in for one last kiss before whispering, "I love you." "I love you too." He whispers back immediatly.

Minho:

You run from the Grievers that had just gotten into the Glade. "Y/N!" You hear Minho scream. The sounds of the Grievers were getting louder. A Griever stabs something into your leg, causing you to fall down in pain. Minho scoops you up, carrying you to the Homestead. It felt as though fire was burning in your veins, coursing through your body. "M-Minho... Ma-Make it sto-stop..." You whimper. He clutches your hand, tears streaming down his face, splattering onto your fingers. "Minho. I need you to move so I can look at her leg." You hear Jeff trying to help. Something touches your wound and you wince in pain. "It's some kind of poison. We-we don't have the antidote. I'm sorry." Minho nods, pressing his lips to your's. "Goodbye Y/N." And with that you felt the life being sucked out of you.