#13. The Glader Breaks Up With You

"WE'RE THROUGH Y/N!" He yells. Tears stream down your face and you run away, wanting to find the person who's been there for you since you lost your memory.

Thomas-

You dart past small groups of Gladers, skimming them for Thomas. You finally find him. You run over to him, tackling him to the ground and crying into his chest. "Y/n?" His chest rumbles, and your cries slowly fade. "He broke up with me Thomas." His arms tighten around your waist. "Shhh. It's okay n/n. It'll be okay."

"What the shuck Minho!" Thomas yells. Minho turns around and freezes. "Uh....." Thomas punches him in the face. "That's for breaking her shuck heart." You shake your head. Thomas is insane. Oh well. You wait for him to walk back over. "Sorry you had to see that." You shrug. "He deserves it."

Alby-

You run into the Homestead, knowing a Gathering was about to be held. "Y/n?" Alby questions, wrapping his arms around you in a hug. "I-it was Jeff. H-he-" Your cut off by your own sobs. Alby discreetly waves away the boys, running a hand over your hand. "It'll be okay y/n. Just let it all out." You sniffle and wrap your arms around his torso. "I hate guys." He chuckles. "I bet."

"JEFF!" You hear Alby yell. You make a face and sneak a glance at the two. Alby punches Jeff in the stomach and whispers something in his ear. Jeff freaks and tries to run away. "Hurt her again shank and I'll feed ya to the Grievers!" Alby calls. You smirk. You could get used to that.

Minho-

You knew the Runners just got back so you ran to the Map Room. You barreled in and slammed into Minho, already sobbing and trying to tell him what happened. His arms went to your shoulders and he rubbed them soothingly. "Y/n? You do know you're not supposed to be in here right? You could get in trouble." You shrug. "Oh well." He smirks. "Want to go get some revenge on Winston?" You nod and he grabs your hand and you both set off.

"SLINTHEAD!" Minho yells. Winston backs away. "Min-" Minho punches him in the face. "Stay. Away. From. Her." He growls. You nod and glare at Winston. "Wanna throw a punch y/n?" You shake your head. "I think you've got it under control."

Newt-

You race to the Gardens, hoping you'll find Newt there. He is. You dart over and collide with his chest, full on sobbing. "What happened?" Is his immediate response. You shake your head and try to stop the tears. "Come here." He leads you to a more secluded area and sits you down. He rubs your back and you bury your head in your hands. "It's okay love. You can tell me what happened." You nod and explain.

"He did what!?" Newt was angry. Even you could tell. So you put a hand on his leg. "I have an idea." So you lead him through the gardens, grab a shovel, and drag him to the Builders area. You hold a finger up to your lips. "Now I want you to hit him upside the head with this okay?" He nods, giving a light laugh. "You've got some crazy shank ideas y/n." You shrug. "Just do it. But make sure you don't get hurt or seen." He nods and does just so. Gally falls like a rag doll and you silently cheer. Newt comes over. "I can't believe I just did that." He breathes. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. "You're bloody amazing Newt!"
____________________

Aris-

"I think we should take a break Sonya." She nods. "Yeah. With all this stuff going on....." You agree. "Okay. I'm glad we agree." You both smile at each other and you leave to go talk to your friends.

"Hey." You smile. He smiles back. "Whatcha doin?" You shrug. "Sonya and I broke up." His eyes widen. "What? Why?" You shrug again. "We thought it was best, you know. Considering all the stuff that's been happening lately." He nods. "As long as you're happy." You smile at him. "I'll manage."