#19. You Die

This is kinda in third person but not. It's in both of your P. O. V.'s

Thomas-

"THOMAS!" You scream. The Griever was catching up to you. "Y/N!" He yells. Something cold lodges itself in your back: a Griever blade. You gasp and fall limp into the burning ground. "NO! Y/N!" Thomas watches as the Grievers retreat. Content with the damage. He doesn't even realize he's running towards you until he's on his knees, clutching you to his chest. "I'm so sorry." By the time his words escaped his lips your eyes had already gone dim, a pained expression forever etched in your face.

Minho-

The Griever continued to chase you through the maze. Even though you'd been a runner for as long as you'd been there you still were making wrong turns. It screeches and lunges, tackling you to the ground. You scream, the terror in your voice clear to everyone's ears. They stood at the doors, waiting for you to come back. "Min-" Your scream was cut off by the sound of a Griever. By the time Minho got to you, the Griever had already smothered the life out of you.

Newt-

"MED-JACKS!" Newt turns to see you being carried by Minho and Ben. He ran as fast as possible to the Med Jack hut. "Get him out of here." Alby tries to pull him away. You continue to scream and whimper in pain. "Y/N!" Newt yells, struggling against the older boy. "Newt! Stop!" Alby yells. The tears he'd been holding back escaped and he held his face in his hands. Your screams faded away and he looked up. You lay there, pale and limp, and no breath leaving your mouth. He sank to his knees, sobs racking his body as reality came crashing down on him.
____________________

Aris -

"Aris!" You scream, running through the maze. "Y/n!" He yells back. You trip, shutting your eyes tightly and bracing yourself for pain. It comes a second later, unbearable and miserable. You let out an ear splitting scream, terrifying Aris. He ran into the maze, ignoring all the rules. "Y/n!" He yelled, Sonya not far behind. They rounded the corner, and there, he saw you, dead and bloody, slashes covering you arms, face, and legs.