| FOUR| STRANGER THINGS 4

words count: 1317

Noah's pov:

I am the only one that is awake. It's 7:30 a.m. and I'm staring at Y/N, she's so adorable! Her messy bun covers her face a little and on her face is revealed a sweet smile. Noah! What are you doing?! You are with Emily and you like her! Oh no! I have to be on set at 9:00 a.m.! I get up quickly from the floor, oh no again! I woke up Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning, Noah! *she said whispering with that cute smile and a tired voice*

Noah: Good morning! *I said also with a kinda tired voice*

Y/N: Where do you want to go, you know that is 7:45 a.m.?

And now what? I can't say that I'm going to film... I don't want her to know who I am because use then she will probably be friend with me just because I'm famous, as everyone does... 

Noah: Uhhhh, I have o go because I'm a little bit busy...

Y/N: Oh, ok, good luck then!

Noah: Thanks! Cya!

Y/N: Byeee!

Now I have to go as fast as I can to the set.

Your pov:

Hm, why does Noah didn't tell me where is he going? Maybe we're not that close as how I thought we are... well, I just met him, maybe he doesn't trust me... 

-a hour later-

Chloe woke up also and, with a sleepy voice, she says:

Chloe: Good morning, Y/N!

Y/N: 'Morning!

Chloe: Where's Noah?

Y/N: I don't know...

Chloe: Uh, oh, I forgot! He's on set because he has to do something with the Stranger Things cast, but I don't know exactly what...

Y/N: Cool, but why does he did't want to tell me that? He just said that he has to go beacuse he's busy...

Chloe: Hmmm, that's weird...

Y/N: Yeah.

Chloe: Well, I know Noah better than anyone does and I know he is scared to don't have fake friends, that are friends with him just because...you know... is famous. And he probably was scared that you could be one of them...

Y/N: Maybe, but I would never be friend with someone just because is famous...

Emma: Yeah.

Emma woke up and now she is staring at us.

Emma: I'm hungry! *Chloe and I start laughing*

Y/N: Good morning, sunshine! So if you're hungry, let's go and eat.

Emma: YEY!

We finished eating breakfast.

Chloe: Girls, I have to go because I have homework, but we can see after I finish them and Noah finish filming.

Emma: Oh ok.

Y/N: Good luck! 

Chloe: Thank you, bye!

Emma: Cya!

Y/N: Bye byeee!

Chloe left the house. Emma is looking at me like she will say something, probably about Noah...

Emma: So do you like Noah?

Y/N: Yeah, but don't forget Emily...

Emma: Aha, but she looks kinda mean...