| TWELVE | WAIT FOR YOU

words count: 1707

So as I promised, there is a explication of the end of the last part:

Well that man in yellow and white suit was a vision, an illusion. A vision it's something that doesn't exist and is only in your imagination but when you see one you don't really realise that it's just in your imagination so you get scared so much. If you have any questions, ask me in the comments ;)

Also I wanna say something, so " * " means what's happening or what is the character doing and " [ ] " means what's the character thinking about when he has a dialogue.

Noah: OMG! Y/N what happened? Are you okay?

Y/N: *I close my eyes and take a deep breath* Yeah... *Noah hands his hand to me so I can get up, I grab it and get up* 

Noah: What happened?

Y/N: Well it sounds weird but from when I was like 5 I have visions, I mean things that I am the only one that can see them and I am so sorry that I didn't tell you before...

Noah: Don't worry, it's okay *he hugs me* but what did you- no, first are you okay to talk about this cause if you're not is not a problem!

Y/N: Nah, it's ok, ask me what do you want.

Noah: Okei, so I never met someone that has before, actually I didn't think they're real...but what did you see?

Y/N: Uhhm...it was a man with a yellow and white suit...and he was holding his head in his hands like this * I put my hands next to my waist, pretending to hold something in my hands*

Noah: Oh god! Y/N are you okay? With all of this?

Y/N: ...yeah...

Noah: For real?

Y/N: Uhm...not really...I mean when I have one I get scared so much and my brain is like...not working and my blood flows in my body like a river and my heart is beating so fast and-

Noah: Hey, don't forget that I'm here and I'll be your whole life! You can't get rid of me so easily! *I laugh and hug him* Wanna go get ice cream?

Y/N: Obviously!

*Time skips*

We headed back home. On the way back home, Noah was looking at me thoughtfully. I think I know what was he thinking at. I might ask him later, when we are going to see each other cause now he's busy. Now I am in my room thinking at my life. How much changed. I remember when I would do anything to meet Noah and to be an actress, then when Noah moved here everything changed. To be honest, I didn't realise at the beginning that is actually him because I thought that there're not any chances that it could be him, Noah Cameron Schnapp. And the fact that next week I am going to take an audition for my favorite show ever. This is crazy! I have to think about my feelings for Noah...I mean I don't like him at all, do I? Well maybe, just maybe, a little but not enough to tell him or something... ughhh I don't know! That's the problem, I'm not good in understanding my feelings! I don't know if I like him or not! Maybe if I'll ask Emma for help, she's good in this kind of things! I take my phone, unlock it with the face ID and open the messages app. 

Emma BFF<333

chat

Y/N/N <3

Hii
Can you call me when you're free?
I need  ur help with something

DELIVERED

Now let's get back to my thoughts. I know that I said in my mind, when I was talking to my mom, that I will love to date him, now I'm thinking would I love to? Don't get me wrong, he's a really nice person and he's my best friend but to be honest. I don't know what my feelings for him are...well I don't think I like him...or maybe I'm just lying myself with that. Maybe I do like him but this doesn't matter because he's dating Emily anyways. I better stop thinking about him and practice for my audition if I want that role...