| TWENTY FOUR | WASN'T I?

words count: 1104

A/N: Guys I'm an idiot! I totally forgot to say that y'all are living in NYC. Stupid.

It's been 6 days since I've got the role. I still can't believe! Yesterday I went for the chemistry audition with the cast and everything worked well so I guess I've got the role!!! My parents got home three days ago. I think they will leave again in like a week or two but I'm enjoying my time with them until that. I didn't tell them anything about Ava. I'm afraid of what she is up to do if I'll do it. I just can't I'm too scared. If she will try to do something like that again, then probably I will tell them but I don't think she will anyways. Until my parents leave again, they have to sign some contracts with Netflix and stuff, which are we doing today, one of the contracts. Gosh, am I dreaming? I'm so happy! I don't know too many thing about my character but I guess I will find out. I only know that her name is Sam and the others doesn't like her so much. I hear my mom telling me to rush. (right now is 10:27am)

I quick change my clothes into this:

And put a natural makeup on my face. I don't usually wear makeup but this time is a special occasion. After that I take my phone and run downstairs.

Mom: Do you want something to eat?

Y/N: Meh I think I will eat after.

Dad: Then we can go.

Mom: Did you call Emma, Chloe or Noah to stay with Nancy?

Y/N: Yeah! Noah will be here in 5 minutes.

Mom: OK.

Noah's pov:

These 6 days were like normal. I'm super happy that Y/N got the role and she will be on set me with me. Lately I did think about my feelings for her, but I'm not sure at all. My break up with Emily made me to understand that maybe I don't like Y/N as a friend and this whole time I tried to hide this from myself. Why? I think because I was scared that I will lose Emily and I will can't be with Y/N neither and now I lost Emily, but I will not tell Y/N, even I like her, because first probably she doesn't like me and I really don't wanna lose her too. Like man, she is a 10 and I'm a 2. She's pretty, funny, honest, carefully, she is everything you will ever want, reasons for why she's just to good for me anyways. And second, I don't want her to think that she is a rebound, she really isn't. I just couldn't, well still can't realize if I like her or not...maybe I should ask someone for their help.

Y/N's pov:

A/N: So this is not gonna be that realistic cuz I don't know how is like to sign a contract or where are you going, who you meet so just pretend that is something like this. Thank you(:

We get there. I feel my heart beating fast and really anxious. I don't know why I am as scared as I was when I auditioned but now is nothing like this. Well it is but is not something that can choose my future. I have got the role, all I have to is to breath. We enter in a modern and big room. I see the Duffer brothers, Shawn and some more people that I don't know who they are. 

Matt: Oh hello Mrs. Y/L/N, Mr. Y/L/N and Y/N!

Mom: Hello!

Dad: Good morning!

Y/N: Hi!

After they talked a little, they decided to sign the contract, so now this is what are we doing.

Shawn: So here you write the kid's name and last name. *they write my name* Here y'all name *they write their name* (they write everything like birthday, age, ya know) 

Ross: Oh and here where she was born. *they write in that place 'Florida'*

Y/N: Wasn't I born in New York?

What?! Florida?! I have never been there! Why did they say that I was born there? Are they lying? Either they wrote a lie in that contract or...they lied me. All this time they told me that I was born in NYC, why would they just say now that I was born in Florida? Why are they lying? And what's the lie? Something is not good in the middle of it...

Shawn: Thank you for coming!

A lady: We will let you know when are we gonna start filming and everything!

Dad: Ok! And thank you again!

Ross: We are the ones that have to thank y'all!

Mom: With pleasure!

Matt: Goodbye!

Mom and dad: Goodbye!

Y/N: Byee!

The other people in the room: Goodbye, bye!

We are in the car. I am thinking at what my parents said. Florida? Wtf. Should I ask them about this? But what if they get mad? You know what, I don't give a fuck right now about this! I have too many thoughts and they lied. I have to as them.

Y/N: I have a question.

Mom: Yeah sweetie? *she said smiling*

Y/N: Florida? Wasn't I born in NYC? *my dad and mom look at each other a little panicked*

Dad: Uhm...no...

Y/N: But all this time you told me that I was born in New York! *I said sounding a bit angry*

Mom: A- Uh- No! You were born in Florida! We have never told you about NYC...

Y/N: [yes you did! I remember very well!] Mhm...ok...

AAAH! They are lying! They told me that I was born in NY! Whoever you ask will tell you that! Emma! She probably know that I was born in New York not in Florida, from the day when we met! I will ask her! She can proof what they actually said before!

We get back home. I open the door and enter the house. I quickly go to change into this:

I put my hair in a messy bun and go to Nancy's room

I put my hair in a messy bun and go to Nancy's room. Oop- they are not here. I run to my room, open my window and shout:

Y/N: NOAAAAAH! WE ARE HOME! ... NOOOOOOOAH!

Noah: YEEEEEEEAH! Come here then!

Y/N: Okkk! Be there in 5!

Should I tell him about what happened?

A/N: Sorry for the long break, I just couldn't find the perfect idea of what to write, but now that I found it be ready:))) And thank you all so much for 1k reads! This is insane! Hope y'all are good! See ya! xx