| THIRTY | 5...4...3...2...1-

words count: 981

~DON'T START THE SONG NOW~

Y/N's pov:

We went inside to change and take a shower. Right now I'm in the shower, thinking about Noah. Damn I like this boy so much, he's perfect. Today in the pool I wanted to kiss him so bad but I couldn't because I was so shy and he doesn't feel the same way for me so it would have been awkward plus the others were next to us. All I can imagine right now is this, kissing his lips. I'm not even gonna mention that this whole time I had butterflies flying like crazy in my stomach. I know that last time when I've seen him was 5 minutes ago but I already miss him. I can't explain what I feel for him. I get out of the shower and dress in this:

 I get out of the shower and dress in this:

And then go downstairs. There I see Sadie, Finn and Gaten staying on the couch.

Y/N: Hello hello!

Finn: Ayee!

Sadie: Hi! Come sit with us.

Y/N: If you're begging me *I say jokingly and they snicker*

Gaten: Other are the others doing?

Y/N: Getting ready I guess.

I feel someone suddenly touching  my shoulders.

Unknown: BOO! *I jump and my instinct slaps that person and after that I realized that it was-*

Y/N: OMG NOAH! I'M SO SORRY! *we both burst out laughing*

Noah: It's fine *he said still laughing*

Y/N: But you tried to scare the shit out of me again and my instinct just-

Noah: I see *he said and we laugh again*

Then we went in silence realizing everyone is staring at us in confusion. Noah and I look at each other and start laughing again.

Sadie: Their friendship is so cute! *She says quietly to the others as we were laughing*

Gaten: I knowww!

*after 5 mins*

Everyone is downstairs, in the living room. It's dark outside.

Millie: Ok guys, can we go outside for a bit?

Everyone: Sure.

We get outside. To be honest I'm a little scared because it's pretty dark, being the perfect time to see the illusions, which is bad. I'm standing next to Noah. I think he observes that I'm scared so he wraps his arm around my shoulders, smiling at me to cheer me up. I smile back at him, feeling more safe.

Millie: Good guys. So I have a surprise. Be ready in 5...4...3...2...1...FIREWORKSS! *she yells excited*

I feel the fear running through my veins and the anxiety going to the sky.

Noah: Oh no! *he covers my ears with his hands when the fireworks starts*

I hide my head in his chest closing my eyes. I take a deep breath. I hear his heart beating and the fireworks but like they were somewhere far away. I can slightly hear the others laughing and screaming. I feel fearless again, I feel safe. His heart beating is relaxing me. I wrap my hands tightly around him. He whispers in my ear: "breath in 'n' out they're almost done" and kisses me on my head. After a few more the fireworks are done. (u can play the song now) Noah takes his hand off of my ears but I don't pull off of the hug neither does him.  After a few moments we finally break the hug. I look at him in his colorful eyes and smile. He looks and smiles back. I feel rain drops falling on my face. It suddenly starts raining really hard and we all get wet. There is a lighting in front of us and we all scream and Noah and I jump into each others arms. Everyone runs inside but we are still outside. I feel the rain pouring down all over me. I look at Noah and we both laugh. We start jumping and running around Millie's garden holding hands.

Y/N: Feel the rain on your skinnn, *I start screaming the lyrics with Noah joining me*  no one else can feel it for you, only you can let it inn, no one else no one elsee! Can speak the words on your lips! Drench yourself in words unspokennn, live your life with arms wide open! Today is where yo- *I slip and fall along with him*

I look at him and we both start burst out laughing so hard.

Noah: We should get back inside.

Y/N: Right!

As we get inside everyone looks at us. We look really confused at them but then we realize that we are holding hands.

Sadie: So do y'all need to tell us something? *she said really excited*

Y/N: Uhm no?

Sadie: Mhm... *she said smirking*

Noah: OMG GUYS! Can't a girl and a boy be friends without liking each other this way? *he asked sounding a bit mad*

Y/N: Right...friends... *I mumble the last part looking down a little sad*

Sadie: Whatever...can we go to sleep? I'm really tired!

Millie: Same.

Gaten: I'm going to bed?

Caleb: Me too!

Finn: Well, good night guys!

Everyone: Night!

We all go upstairs. Before to get in the guest room, Noah comes up to me.

Noah: So have u got along with them?

Y/N: Yeah! Today was really fun!

Noah: Phew! I'm relieved! *I laugh* Well, night Y/N!

Y/N: Night Noah!

And then he leaves as I get inside of the room. I get ready to go to bed. After that I get in the bed and constantly falling asleep thinking how fun was today. Friends...

A/N: heyy y'all! it took me ages to update and i know that and i'm sorry but i was really busy. anyways what do y'all think is gonna happen next? don't forget that if u want to join my noah server u can add me on discord lost_on_the_moon#5441. hope y'all are ok! see ya! xx