| TWENTY EIGHT | SUNGLASSES

words count: 939

Y/N's pov:

We're at Millie's house. To be honest I'm so confused, may i ask, WHAT HAPPENED ON THE FIELD? Everything was so chaotic! First Noah was trying to tell me something, then I've heard screams and after that everyone was pushing the car? Or I don't what they were doing... Anyways...we were getting ready to go to the pool. I'm in the guests room searching in my backpack for- fuck! I forgot my swimsuit...NOOOO! Well shit. Hmm, what should i do? Millie! She probably has a swimsuit for me.

Y/N: Millie! ... MILLIEEEEEEEEEE! 

Millie: YEAHHH? *she yells from her room*

Y/N: Can you come really quick?

Millie: Sure!

I hear footsteps coming from the hallway and then i see Millie entering the room.

Millie: What happened?

Y/N: Can I borrow a swimsuit from you? I forgot mine... *I slap my face* stupid Y/N!

Millie: *laughs* Don't worry, be back in a second with a swimsuit for youu!

Y/N: Oki! Thank you, yOu'Re DaH bEsT! *I said with a British accent*

She laughs and leaves the room. After 3 seconds she's back. Wha- that was real quick!

Millie: This will look AMAZING on you! 

She gives me this:

Y/N: Thank youuu!

Millie: No problem! Now let's rush so we can be the first at the pool! *she said shaking her eyebrows*

Y/N: Ok let's go!

We run downstairs and see that Gaten and Finn are already at the pool.

Y/N: Hi guys!

Gaten: Hola buenos amigos! 

Millie: Omg Gaten, from when do u know Spanish?

Gaten: A long time-

Millie: Sabes dónde están los demás?

Gaten: Uh...I don't know that good...

Millie: *laughs* I asked if do y'all know where the others are... 

Gaten: Oh... *we all laugh*

Finn: I think they'll probably be here in a few minutes. *he said still laughing*

Noah and Caleb show up. I can't help it but blush when I see Noah. Uhm I'm speechless. Sorry but-

Y/N: Hi guys!

Caleb: Heyy!

Hmm.. I might sound paranoid again but is Noah mad at me or something? 

Millie: Look who decided to show up!

Noah: I can blame Sadie for that! She was not finding her backpack with the swimsuit, so we head to help her! *he said with a really innocent voice making us to laugh*

Millie: So did y'all find it?

Noah: Yeahh!

Millie: Ok then let's have fuuuun!

Sadie shows up also.

Sadie: Hey guys sorry i had-

Millie: Yeah yeah Noah told us now LET'S HAVE FUUUUN!!

Everyone: Yess!

I go to Noah, I need to see if his mad at me.

Y/N: Aloha! *he doesn't say anything* How are you?

Noah: Good. *he said not looking at me*

Y/N: Hey ar-

Noah: Finn, do you know where my sunglasses are? *he cuts me off while turning around to Finn*

Finn: Uhmm, I don't know man.

Gaten pushes Finn in the pool.

Finn: *he does that weird shaking head thing that boys are doing when their hair is wet or something* YOU ARE SO DAMN DEAD GATEN! YEAH YOU HEARD ME WELL!! *he jumps out of the pool and pushes Gaten in*

Gaten: WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU B-

Sadie: Guys! Y'all are weird as fuck! *she jumps in the pool and splashes water over them*

Finn & Gaten: YOU MIGHT BE KIDDING! *they starts fighting and splashing water everywhere*

Y/N: *I laugh* I'll be right back! 

Well I think this answers to my question, Noah IS mad at me. Now I need to figure it out why...I go to the guests room so I can take the sunglasses and the sun cream. I take them and go back still thinking why would Noah be mad at me... I put my sunglasses on and get out of the house. I want to put the sun cream on the chair when I feel someone from my back putting their hands around me and picks me up then throws me in the pool. I push myself to the surface of the water and I see Noah laughing then he jumps in the water causing the water to splash me. I splash him with water.

Y/N: OMG YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! I THOUGHT U WERE MAD AT ME!!

Noah: That means that I succeed my plan! 

Y/N: You're such an asshole! Now I have to search for my sunglasses because I lost them in the pool...

Noah: wHy? YoU sHoUlD bE mOrE tHoUgHtFuL WiTh yOuR tHiNgS! *he said jokingly and I laugh*

Y/N: Shut up and help me *I said as I go underwater*

After a few seconds of searching underwater, my head and Noah's meet and bump. We both raise our heads from underwater and realize what happened. We start laughing hard.

Y/N: You were supposed to find my sunglasses not me.

Noah: But what if I did what I wanted not what I was supposed to...*he said jokingly as shook his eyebrows making me to blush but I go back underwater pretending that I continue searching so he can't see that* I FOUND THEM!

Y/N: YAY! Thank youu! *he gives them to me and I put them on*

Noah: Now can you-

A/N: Heyy! So first I wanna thank you for 4.1k reads! This insanee! Second, sorry for not updating lately I was not home and I couldn't write ://. Don't forget that you can join my discord server! My username is lost_on_the_moon#5441 (srry but I want to talk to y'all so badd) luvv u all! See ya! xx