| NINE | STAY

words count: 1181

Nancy starts crying and screaming. What's happening with her? I try to tun to her, but I can't because my back hurts. Noah goes to her and hugs her while asking:

Noah: Nance, what's wrong?

Y/N: Noah!

Noah: Yeah, sweetie, what is it? *he is rubbing her back*

Y/N: I am scared! There is blood everywhere! *Noah looks around and sees that there is blood on the floor and on his t-shirt* What did you did to Y/N??!

Noah: She was hurt and that why she was bleeding! But now she's ok! *Noah sees that Nancy hasn't stopped crying* I know that everything that happened was scary, but look, the danger has gone and we are safe!

Nancy: And where am I going to sleep? *Chloe comes in the room*

Chloe: Come on, Nancy, let's play something! And if you want, you can sleep with me!

Nancy: Yay! Let's play the princess and the dragon!

Chloe: Sure! Let's go! *they walk to the door, Nancy leaves the room and Chloe closes the door as she winks at Noah*

Noah's pov:

Chloe closes the door while winks at me...not again...her theories...i like Y/N, she is an amazing girl, probably she doesn't like a boy like me, she is too good for me, but I have Emily anyways...I guess she's the love of my life. I look at Y/N. Her eyes are so beautiful, they're like two stars. She looks at me and smile. I don't know how's she smiling even when she's hurt, she has the sweetest smile ever, Noah, stop! You like Emily. I smile back at her. She's trying to get up, but she can't. 

Noah: Let me help you! I take her hand and grab her waist, so I can help her to get up and walk her to the bed* 

Y/N: Thank you, Noah! 

She looks at me and kisses my cheek, I look at her and blush in shock. OMG! Did her- I can't believe! YAAYYAYAYYAY!!! Noah! Stop! First, DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ARE WITH EMILY AND YOU LIKE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING, wait, do I? Maybe there are things, humans, that I like more...but they don't like me back... . Second, I thing that was more a friendly kiss, anyways, I am with Emily and I like her so much! 

Y/N: Earth to Noah...

Noah: Oh...sorry! Uh...do you need something? I think you are thirsty, I'm going to get you some water, I'll be right back! 

I go out of the room. Why am I so weird?! I'm going to the kitchen. I take a glass and put water in it. I walk back in my room, open the door, go to Y/N, I give her the glass of water and ask:

Noah: Do you need anything else?

Y/N: No, it's ok!

Noah: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes, Noah, I am fine!

Your pov:

Y/N: Yes, Noah, I am fine!

Noah: Does your back still hurts?

Y/N: Meh, a little! 

YEEEESSSS! IT'S HURTINNG AS H*LL! But I have to don't show this...because they think that is not hurting anymore, then I will forget that is hurting, plus, if I am going to tell Noah how bad is hurting, then he will get very anxious...

Noah: I am going to prepare you the guests room. If you need anything, just call my name! *he leaves the room*

I wait like 5-10 minutes and Noah gets back in the room.