| FOURTEEN | MESSAGES

word count: 983

Noah left the house 5 minutes ago, now I want to check if Emma read my messages and called me. Oop- 'two missed calls from Em <3'

(let's pretend that last chapters, Emma's messages name wasn't wrote as 'Emma<333' and it was wrote as 'Em <3', thank you)

Em <3

chat

Y/N/N <3

Hii

Can you call me when you're free?I need ur help with something

Em <3

Kkk
I'm calling you right now
Aaaaaah
Y/N
Answer me pls...
Ik, just call me when u can

I call her and wait a moment, then she answers:

Emma: Ay Y/N! What were you up to?

Y/N: Noah was at my house- *I start but she cuts me of*

Emma: Are you two...a thing? 

Y/N: No.

Emma: Meh, bullshit! * I laugh as I shook my head* Anyways, so what do you need my help for?

Y/N: Well... [I haven't think about how to ask her, I mean I can't just say 'I know...I don't know if I like Noah so I want you to tell me'. No.] So lately I was feeling...no...I think...I start...

Emma: Girl, are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah...

Emma: Ok...just...find your words.

I stay a few seconds to think. Good! That's it! I found my words!

Y/N: So lately I was thinking that I might have some feelings for Noah, I mean I think I'm starting to like him in another way, not as a friend, but you know me, I can't understand my feelings, so I thought that maybe you could help me... *her face lights up and she starts smirking*

Emma: Y/N, when I was telling you that you two have feelings for each other, I wasn't joking! So first, FRIENDS ARE NOT LOOKING AT FRIENDS THE WAY YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER! Never forget that! Second, FRIENDS ARE NOT BLUSHING WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT EACH OTHER, I mean how many times did Noah compliment you?

Y/N: Many times.

Emma: And how many times did you blush after?

Y/N: Every time.

Emma: And how many times did Noah blush after?

Y/N: I'm not sure...

Emma: Y/N!

Y/N: Ok, maybe sometimes...

Emma: No. EVERY TIME!

Y/N: No, he didn't!

Emma: Maybe you didn't notice, but I did! *I roll my eyes jokingly* Third, and now be honest, when he did something nice to you, or as you say 'he was sweet', *she said the part with 'he was sweet' with a squeaky voice to act like me* have you ever felt butterflies? In your stomach?

Y/N: [God! I did! But I never gave attention] Y-yeah...

Emma: *she smirks* And the last question, even the answer is pretty clear, when you think about him, what do you think at?

Y/N: Ahmm...I think about how funny and sweet he is. How he is so kind to everyone. How he would do anything to help somebody. How he smile shines the entire room, how his hazel eyes are twinkle in the light. His cute laugh and the face his doing before to hug me, his fluffy hair. How he looks down at me and how he makes me feel happy every time when I'm sad.How he acts like a baby when he wants something and how he is behaving with Nancy. I love when he plays with my hair and how he tickles me when I ignore him. I like when he calls my name from his window to talk and how his joking about me or Chloe. How when I ask him what's he doing and he answers random things as 'Cooking Chloe's homework' or 'Eating my aunt's crocodile' and how he's giving me every nickname that he's thinking of... *Emma's eyes started to wide more and more after every word I that I said*

Emma: And you are still asking for my help...Y/N, FRIENDS DON'T THINK AT FRIENDS THIS WAY! Sweetie, you do have feelings for Noah!

Y/N: Gosh!

Emma: Don't be upset about it, you know that I ship Y/S/N so much and Noah is the perfect guy for you! If you're asking me, you should tell him!

Y/N: What?

Emma: That you like him, dummy!

Y/N: No, no, no, no, no...NO!

Emma: But why?

Y/N: Imagine if I would tell him what would happen, probably he doesn't feel the same way for me and telling him that I like him would destroy our friendship!

Emma: Y/N! Shut up! He likes you! He really does! 

Y/N: No.

Emma: Listen to me, he does!

Y/N: Why do you even think that?

Emma: Well he always compliments you, look at you not as the way as friends look at each other, he smiles when he sees you and always want to be around you!

Y/N: He doesn't want to be around me because he likes me and because we are good friends!

Emma: You sure? Do what you want but I'm just saying...maybe I'm going to talk to him to ask him if he likes you...

Y/N: NO! Don't do it! Don't get in the middle of it!

Emma: Ok...not this time! *we both laugh*

Y/N: You better don't!

Emma: Ok, I'm not going to!

Y/N: *I hear Nancy calling my name* I have to go! Nancy's calling me, bye!

Emma: Bye,bird in love! (guys ik know that no one says that but I just found it fun) *I hang up the phone*

Y/N: Yeah, Nancy?

Nancy: Nothing, I was not founding a skirt but I just found it now.

Y/N: Oh ok!

I lay in my bed thinking. Wow I really like Noah. I never thought about what I think of him. I mean I just love everything at me, he's...perfect! I've never felt this way for someone before...and I'm not saying this just because his famous and for clout or any other shits like this, now that I know him, he's not like a celebrity anymore, he's like my best friend, actually the boy that I waited for all my life.

A/N: I need some applause right now for updating two days after the last update. I'm just gonna tell you that the next chapters will be really interesting, you know, just boil some tea. And now I'll leave you guys in suspense. See ya as soon as possible! xx