| SEVENTEEN | JERK

words count: 562

We got home a few minutes ago, now I am changing my clothes and Noah with Emily are waiting me downstairs. This walk will be so annoying, I mean Emily's gonna make it annoying...
I change into this:

And I quickly go downstairs

Y/N: I'm ready!

Emily: Finally... *I roll my eyes*

I take my skateboard and they start walking. Noah and Emily are holding hands while talking and I'm skateboarding on the other side of the street trying to do some tricks. 

Noah's pov:

Emily is talking about what she did these days and what happened at school. I'm not really listening because I'm bored so I look at Y/N doing tricks. Wow! She just did a trick that has been trying to learn it a few days ago. She looks at us with a astonished face. (Emily rolls her eyes but Noah doesn't see)

Noah: OMG Y/N! You did it!  It was amazing! Good job!

Y/N: Than-

Emily: NOAH! Are you listening?!

Noah: Yeah...

Emily: Omg! So when this girl came to me and asked...

*after 10-15 minutes*

Y/N's pov:

 We are still walking, well I'm skateboarding and they are walking. I can see forwards us, Jack, a boy from our high school, walking on the same side of street as Noah and Emily. He is looking either at Noah or at Emily, I can't really tell. He has a weird smile on his face, like his trying to not smile. This boy it's pretty weird...

Y/N: I'm bored...

Emily: We don-

Noah: Wanna get ice cream?

Emily: Yes babe!

We get to the ice cream stand.

Noah: I'll go and buy the ice cream and you guys can go to find a free bench.

Y/N: Okay.

Noah: So Y/N, you probably want watermelon ice cream, you bub, what do you want?

Emily: Ehm...same as you! 

Noah: Ok! Be right back! *he leaves*

Why Noah? Why did you left us like that? None of us says anything. It's that awkward silent so I decide to break it

Y/N: So...how did you and Noah met? *she mumbles something*

Emily: Ok Y/N, I know what you're trying to do! 

Y/N: Huh...?

Emily: Getting more along with Noah? Trying to be the good and innocent girl...but stop! It's annoying!

Y/N: What?

Emily: You're trying to get him! But it's not gonna work cause guess what, he is with me!

Y/N: No. I think you've got the idea wrong. We are just friends and I don't like him! [big lie detected]

Emily: Good!

Y/N: I was just trying to break the silent so we can get along and to know each other...

Emily: Hm ok.[it was better when it was silent]

We stayed in silent until Noah came.

Noah: So here's yours *and hands Emily's ice cream to her* and yours *he said as he handed me my ice cream*

After we ate the ice cream we got back home and Noah took Emily to her hotel and I went at my home.

A/N: Hello guys! I know that this chapter it's really short but it'll make sense so I had to do it. I could make it longer but it would be boring. I'll try to make the next part more interesting :))) See ya tomorrow! Btw if you have ideas don't hesitate to write them in the comments! xx