| TWENTY SEVEN | LUCK

words count: 1027

A/N: Hey guys! Don't forget that you can join my discord server, just add me @lost_on_the_moon#5441 and there we can all talk and you can find out more things like spoilers about the story and every time when I update.

Y/N's pov:

I left Noah's house almost one hour ago. Currently it's 4:47 pm. Noah said that we will go to a sleepover at some of his old friends's house at 5:30 pm so I better get ready. I take a quick shower then do my backpack. I still have 30 minutes. I stay a bit on my bed. Thinking. I always like to think. Now I'm thinking about this 'old friends'. I hope they will be nice and we'll get along. And hopefully I won't be the third wheel. I told my parents that I'm going to a sleepover. They're home so they'll take care of Nancy. 

I change into this:

Noah's pov:

Holy shit. What did I just do? I can't tell Y/N about my feelings. 10 more minutes and I'm dead. Nice. I have a little plan but I have this feeling that it's not gonna work. Oh no. I have a plan only for how I'm gonna say it, not for after. Fuck. If she says 'I don't like you like that' well probably this would be awkward. Like on set or next days. But she says 'i like you too' well that means that I'm probably dreaming. I can do this. Maybe. Crap I have to go.

Y/N's pov:

I'm ready! I take my stuff and get out of the house. I can see Noah leaving his house too.

Y/N: Ayyy, Schnapp!

Noah: Iooo, Shorty! *I start laughing* Why you laughing? *he starts walking to me*

Y/N: Nothing, it's just funny when you act like I'm one of your guy friends.

Noah: Aren't you one of them?

Y/N: Ha. Ha. Aren't this supposed to be a good joke?

Noah: You're mean.

Y/N: Nah just realistic!

Noah: Yah yah. Now let's go!

Y/N: Wait, I wanna post a story on my insta!

Noah: Omg! Ok but do it really quick!

Y/N: Just call me the Flash!

Noah: The fuck-

Y/N: Oh come on! That was cool!

Noah: Yeah, 3 years ago...

Y/N: No. You just can't enjoy a good joke.

Noah: But there was no good joke...

Y/N: ThEre wAs nO gOoD jOkE *I said with a jokingly voice* 

@

@._y/n_. posted a new story

@noahschnapp is rude to me :/// but now for real guys, when someone is telling you to rush, isn't a good joke to answer with "just call me the flash"? come onnnn

12.8k likes | 354 comments

@noahschnapp: no
@._y/n_. reply to @noahschnapp: ur humor is broken
@noah.fp reply to @noahschnapp: I LOOOOVEEE YOUUU
@noahschnapp reply to @noah.fp: I LOOOVE YOU MOREEE
@noah.fp reply to @noahschnapp: OH MYY-

@username: @noahschnapp say sorry
@._y/n_.: he feels proud of himself...

@username1: my new fav joke. i think i'll say this again and again :)))
@._y/n_. reply to @ username1: as you should :p

@sheep_noah: can you tell noah that i said hi?
@noahschnapp: hiii<33
@sheep_noah: I CAN'T BREATH-

@noah+y/n: noah don't upset ur girlfrie- i mean bsf...

@username2: this joke is super lame

@gogo.noah: y/n is very lucky

Noah: Can we go now?

Y/N: Yup!

*after 20 minutes*

I get out of the car to see a huge field full of flowers.

Y/N: Wuuuu! This is amazing!

Noah: I know, right.

I hear a voice from behind me:

?: Y/N!

When I turn around I see...

Y/N: Millie? *we hug each other* Old friends, huh? *I said looking at Noah and he smirks*

Millie: Come on! Let's go to the others!

Y/N: Oke!

Sadie: Omg hi!

Finn: What's up?

Gaten: Hola!

Caleb: Hello hello!

Y/N: Hi everyone!

Sadie: How are you?

Y/N: Good.

*after 10 minutes*

We are standing on a blanket on the ground, watching the view and the sun that it's slowly falling. I stay on the blanket between Noah and Sadie. The others are at their car, searching for something.

Noah's pov:

Here we go. Here's the moment that I've been waiting for. I will my confess my feelings to Y/N. So this is the plan: Finn, Millie, Gaten and Caleb are "searching" for something, but they can't find it so they call Sadie for help, moment when it'll be just me and Y/N, time when I'll do it! I'm hella nervous. 

Millie: Sadie! Come here! We can't find the keys! 

Sadie: Coming! *they both wink at me*

This is the moment. Shit! I can't do this! I look at her. She's looking at the view. 

Noah: Hi!

She turns her head to face me and then she gives me a 'wtf-' look.

Y/N: Dude, I stayed next to you for the last 15 minutes-

Noah: I know...So...I know that it's weird, you can hate me for this, I just want you to kn- *I hear everyone screaming and I see their car sliding on the field* What the hell-

Finn: Need help!

Y/N and I get up and run to them.

Y/N: What happened?! 

The others ran to the car and stopped it.

Caleb: Gaten, left the car open and he forgot to put it on the parking mode (y'all know what I mean, it's that control of the car when your car is parked) and then the car just slowly slipped down the field.

Noah: Omg Gaten!

Gaten: It happens.

Sadie: No.

Well, I guess it wasn't the perfect time to tell her now, maybe next time. I don't know if I should be happy because of what happened with the car or not, I mean that it interrupted the moment. Well maybe next time I'll have more luck, if that's even possible...

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading my story, already 2.1k people read my story, isn't that insane? Anyways, I'll try to update more often! See ya! xx